Thread: brain-wash trick BEWARE !!!

brain-wash trick BEWARE !!!

The Feedia is spewing forth it's venemous propaganda once again (feeding you little tidbits to make you feel important with "the facts" !!!

Beware of Votescam (computerized software for voting machines)

Do you (supposed thinker and rational adult American patriot) actually think Spit Romney won over Rick Santorum by 8 votes !!!

Think-tank logistics are at play ...."if they hear that the numbers were insanely close , they'll actually believe the final tally was legit"

Ron Paul probably swept the state (in a place where they "hate" typical POLITICIANS)
    and nobody looks and plays the part of POLITICIAN than Mitt Romney !

He's got that overly perfect rehersed way about him that reeks of plastic puppet and DOWN-HOME FOLK CAN SEE RIGHT PAST THAT !

The media (feedia) wasted no time declaring "all" the negatives about Ron Paul ! Right down to saying his wife isn't "first lady material" , how superficial !!!

Yeah RP is goofy , but His message is the clearest "PRO-American" in decades ....

So don't believe that 8 vote win crap only to make you think the vote was legit ! We need paper , accountable voting and armed guards protecting the polls and our votes !
    Nothing but the finest weapon construction and parts used !

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14

There is a reason....

Romney is called "obummer lite". He does and says what his handlers tell him to. Of course most politicians are like that but some of them are smart enough to wing it on thier own without putting their foot in their mouth or telling an outright lie......chris3

I'd be surprised if many votes last night were cast by computer, it doesn't work that way in this venue. IMO Ron Paul lost because he'd rather be right on Iran (and tell everyone how right he is) then be electable (and actually be able to do something about it). As you said he's goofy, if his supporters find him goofy what chance do you think he has with the rest of the electorate (and note I am not the one calling him goofy, you are).

Ron Paul hit his wall, he can get 20% of the vote but not much more, there are just too many people who won't vote goofy regardless over how right goofy might be...

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

It was reported that all of the Iowa ballots were paper ballots, none were computerized. They even made a big deal out of the fact that Iowa was doing it "old school".
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    It was reported that all of the Iowa ballots were paper ballots, none were computerized. They even made a big deal out of the fact that Iowa was doing it "old school".
    Honest ? I didn't know that .....
    Nothing but the finest weapon construction and parts used !

Quote Originally Posted by printerman View Post
    It would be nice to know the facts before you start with the CONSPIRACY THEORIES But we got plenty of our own tin hatted fellows here who don't care.

Delivering supplies to the Alamo for round two.
    Quote Originally Posted by printerman View Post
    I've heard the same thing from sources other than lamestream media.

I would'nt be so fast to declare Iowa a win for Mitt or Santorum either. Santorum might've pulled one out of his rear there but it was a very hard fought and suprising 2nd place. Everywhere else he's not even a blip on the political polling radar.

Mitt for brains on the other hand has been running 4 YEARS preparing and prepping for his glorious day in the sun yesterday where the sheeple finally realize that he is the chosen one annointed by god to replace bambam. 4 years wrking behing the scenes with the support and limited protection of the lamestream media and the best he can pull off is 25%(i think, close enough) which is ZERO IMPROVEMENT in 4 years. Horizontal mobility gets you nowhere in business.

New Hampshire is going to be between 2 people at this point, Paul and Romney. Romney is very very heavily invested in winning it. If he does'nt improve his numbers or Paul pulls a first place it's gonna spell trouble for him no matter what the media says.

South Carolina....well, they picked Dole AND McCain...wonder what flavor of statist they'll choose this time? Not gonna be a suprise there.

At least Perry is probably out now. Bachman might not last much longer unless something dramatic happens in New Hampshire. Huntsman is pretty much on "who's that" status for now. Newt is probably just along for the ride.

I'm not totally sure but i think Iowa is'nt an "all the cookies" delegate allocation either. Paul could still be the "winner" when those are assigned district by district. The numbers we have now are just the statewide combined popular election results which is meaningless for how many actual delegates you get when it's all done. It's easy to forget with the way the media covers elections, but allways remember that we're a republic, not a democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    It would be nice to know the facts before you start with the CONSPIRACY THEORIES
    Amen
    Last edited by stinker; 01-04-2012 at 05:19 PM.
    History has a severe case of stuttering complicated by chronic hiccups.
    It always repeats itself and it never fails that something will go horribly wrong along the way.

Direct democracy is a gang rape. Eight men vote to rape one woman and the woman has to accept it because the majority decided that it was ok. A constitutional republic on the other hand is eight men and one woman with a full mag. Think about it for a while until it hurts your head.

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    brain-wash trick BEWARE !!!

The Feedia is spewing forth it's venemous propaganda once again (feeding you little tidbits to make you feel important with "the facts" !!!

Beware of Votescam (computerized software for voting machines)

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.