Thread: ABC News Continue to Mouth Bloomberg’s Bullshit.

ABC News Continue to Mouth Bloomberg’s Bullshit.

I wonder if the reason they keep exposing their ignorance on this issue, is because they have an old Brady Bunch worker on staff. Story and video inside link.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/inves...ry?id=15154436

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Seems as if the premise is any gun listed on the internet is deemed to have been sold on the internet. (Wonder if this same premise is applied to red wood logs ?)

I don't believe pieces of this type change anyone's mind.

Wart

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

Cool

Ethics in Journalism died about the same time that common sense did!
    Dan
    Last edited by Dan Morris; 12-14-2011 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Focused Gunfire View Post
    I wonder if the reason they keep exposing their ignorance on this issue, is because they have an old Brady Bunch worker on staff. Story and video inside link.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/inves...ry?id=15154436
    OMG! You can buy guns... ONLINE???? What will happen to the CHILDREN???

They fail to mention that the purchased weapon has to go through an FFL at both ends and I seriously doubt that "62 percent" of those FFL's blow off the 4473 and NICS check.

Fucking liars they are!
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Krupski
    They fail to mention that the purchased weapon has to go through an FFL at both ends and I seriously doubt that "62 percent" of those FFL's blow off the 4473 and NICS check.

Fucking liars they are!
    That is what I was thinking during the story. Also, how can the NYPD operate out of the city/state of New York? Seriously, Bloomberg has to go.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

They were dishonestly claiming private face-to-face sales were "online" sales because that's where they were advertised.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Is this the same Bloomberg who banned smoking in outdoor public parks? Even vaping (e-Cigarettes) which generates no second-hand smoke??

What a fascist prick.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post

What a fascist prick.
    I'm forced to remind us was Bloomberg News who sued the Federal Reserve Bank All the way to the Supremes and won forcing the Fed's first ever information release. That's when we found out the Fed was also bailing out foreign banks.

Maybe the "fascist prick" had a bad day.

Wart

Quote Originally Posted by Focused Gunfire View Post
    That is what I was thinking during the story. Also, how can the NYPD operate out of the city/state of New York? Seriously, Bloomberg has to go.
    Nobody from NY (state police, Bloomberg or even the Gov) has ANY authority in any other state.

Any American citizen can slip a hidden camera in their pocket and play detective, but that's the extent of it.

I would love to see some of those arrogant NY assholes locked up by the sheriff in another state for trying to play cop!

"You in a heap a trouble now boy!"
    Last edited by Krupski; 12-15-2011 at 03:18 PM. Reason: fixed grammar

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    They were dishonestly claiming private face-to-face sales were "online" sales because that's where they were advertised.
    I myself would not at all feel comfortable advertising a firearm for sale to the "general public" and then transfer it to the buyer FTF without knowing the person.

I've never sold a firearm FTF and only bought one FTF... and I bought it from someone that I knew very well.

I love the leading questions...

THOMAS: But in some ways buying a gun on line is like buying a toaster.

BLOOMBERG: Oh, the process is exactly the same.

Yup, every time I buy a new toaster I have to have it transferred through an authorized appliance dealer and pay a fee for him to do all the paperwork and make sure I'm legally able to own a toaster. Unless the toaster is an old collectible one, in which case I have to register it in my book of collectible toasters that I have to keep handy in case the BOTCM (Bureau of Ovens, Toasters, Coffeemakers and Microwaves) comes to check up on me.

Yikes... I hope no one from the Obama administration is reading this, or the BOTCM may become a reality in the near future....

Quote Originally Posted by Sergis Bauer View Post
    I love the leading questions...

THOMAS: But in some ways buying a gun on line is like buying a toaster.

BLOOMBERG: Oh, the process is exactly the same.

Yup, every time I buy a new toaster I have to have it transferred through an authorized appliance dealer and pay a fee for him to do all the paperwork and make sure I'm legally able to own a toaster. Unless the toaster is an old collectible one, in which case I have to register it in my book of collectible toasters that I have to keep handy in case the BOTCM (Bureau of Ovens, Toasters, Coffeemakers and Microwaves) comes to check up on me.

Yikes... I hope no one from the Obama administration is reading this, or the BOTCM may become a reality in the near future....
    In New York a toaster can only toast up to 2 slices of bread at a time (unless it was made prior to September 1994). There's also a very complex and convoluted process one has to go through before they can purchase a toaster (or even EAT toast). It's such a pain that many people just don't bother.

The CRIMINALS, on the other hand, don't give a rat's ass about the law and eat all the toast they want (with JAM!!!) at the local truck stop diner. If *I* tried that I'd probably end up in the slammer...

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    In New York a toaster can only toast up to 2 slices of bread at a time (unless it was made prior to September 1994). There's also a very complex and convoluted process one has to go through before they can purchase a toaster (or even EAT toast). It's such a pain that many people just don't bother.

The CRIMINALS, on the other hand, don't give a rat's ass about the law and eat all the toast they want (with JAM!!!) at the local truck stop diner. If *I* tried that I'd probably end up in the slammer...
    And let's not forget that your toaster cannot have too many foreign made parts, counting the toaster body, the toasting baskets, the spring group, the heat and/or timer controls, the plug, crumb pan, and the heating coils. If your toaster exceeds the federally mandated number of foreign toaster parts, you'll be making your next slice of toast in the prison kitchen.

You guy's don't know shit about toaster's. They have a select fixx toast mode that is very soficatated. One side is single fixx only.lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sergis Bauer View Post
    And let's not forget that your toaster cannot have too many foreign made parts, counting the toaster body, the toasting baskets, the spring group, the heat and/or timer controls, the plug, crumb pan, and the heating coils. If your toaster exceeds the federally mandated number of foreign toaster parts, you'll be making your next slice of toast in the prison kitchen.
    ... but if I toast US made bread then that's OK.... right?

Quote Originally Posted by shorthair View Post
    You guy's don't know shit about toaster's. They have a select fixx toast mode that is very soficatated. One side is single fixx only.lol
    I know all about that! You take a stock toaster and drill a little hole on the left side and then shove a wad of bubble gum in. Bang! Full auto toaster!