Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sweden may have the answer to America’s gun problem

Sweden may have the answer to America’s gun problem

It’s time to show the world that we hunters are the responsible gun owners in America. We can’t wait for Congress to pass new gun control legislation — it seems bound by money and lobbyists to never act. We hunters should use our own institutions, which we fund with license fees, to maintain safe and responsible gun ownership.

We don’t have to wait for the nation to act. We can work state by state to incorporate hunting firearm registration as part of our normal licensing process. Today when you buy a hunting license, you must meet a number of requirements like being a state resident, being a certain age, and in most states providing evidence of hunter safety training.
    http://www.vox.com/2016/8/8/12351824...weden-solution

Lol they're even wearing crocs.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Good thing assholes like this guy have no real say in anything.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

That and it amazes me this voluntary registration of hunting arms idea has no impact on crime, meaning it only gives these people warm fuzzies. And tells the regime who has guns.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

I believe the ass clown who wrote this is a left wing professor at the University of Wisconsin. He has also written about how our taxes are too low.

Read this article this morning and they leave out one glaring fact., it is our 2 Ad right as of now and forever, even if they try to change it, screw em., They are treating the whole thing like it's a hunting thing., BS !!!!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I will admit that I haven't read the article, but if the writer is targeting hunters, I am flying well under the radar as I have never hunted, nor do I intend to ever use my second amendment right to keep and bear arms for hunting, but I will use that amendment to guarantee a hunter's right to use a firearm for hunting if he/she cares to.

And as we the choir know, the second amendment has nothing to do with hunting "game" animals.

"It’s time to show the world that we hunters are the responsible gun owners in America."

For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    "It’s time to show the world that we hunters are the responsible gun owners in America."

With all due respect as I consider you a friend, I hate you! Damned near fell off my chair and hurt myself laughing!!!!

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

The author should move to Switzerland if he enjoys their way of life so much, not bring their way of life to North America.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post

I, seriously, doubt he even know how to hold a firearm. He looks like the type of person who would be in counseling for months if someone fired a gun in his presence.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I, seriously, doubt he even know how to hold a firearm. He looks like the type of person who would be in counseling for months if someone fired a gun in his presence.
    That's Dick Cheney, the joke being how he accidentally shot someone in the face (which was the fault of the guy who got shot, since he failed to announce his presence when he started walking up to them)

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    That's Dick Cheney, the joke being how he accidentally shot someone in the face (which was the fault of the guy who got shot, since he failed to announce his presence when he started walking up to them)
    Ooops. Didn't recognize him at all.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    The author should move to Switzerland if he enjoys their way of life so much, not bring their way of life to North America.
    I believe he currently has retired from being a professor, has left the country and resides in Sweden. If so, one can only hope he doesn't come back.

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    I believe he currently has retired from being a professor, has left the country and resides in Sweden. If so, one can only hope he doesn't come back.
    Good to hear. I also just noticed I brain-farted and typed Switzerland instead of Sweden earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    As a self identifying Partisan Republican, I'm honest about My biases .... I feel that the LIBTARD media (and some folks who help the libtard media) made too much of a thing of the hunting accident.

The guy who got hit, walk up on the hunting party and stood right where Cheney would have swung his barrel to get the flushed waterfowl. It was an accident and yet I hear Liberals, AND television writers, aka Hollywood, mock it for years to come. Fuck that shit.

I'd like to see the media and Hollywood mock stupid shit that some Democrat did. Oh wait, they won't. They won't even cover stupid shit that Democrats are doing right this minute!

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    As a self identifying Partisan Republican, I'm honest about My biases .... I feel that the LIBTARD media (and some folks who help the libtard media) made too much of a thing of the hunting accident.

The guy who got hit, walk up on the hunting party and stood right where Cheney would have swung his barrel to get the flushed waterfowl. It was an accident and yet I hear Liberals, AND television writers, aka Hollywood, mock it for years to come. Fuck that shit.

I'd like to see the media and Hollywood mock stupid shit that some Democrat did. Oh wait, they won't. They won't even cover stupid shit that Democrats are doing right this minute!
    Yep. Hellery has blood on her hands and the MSM rinses the blood off for her.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    It’s time to show the world that we hunters are the responsible gun owners in America. We can’t wait for Congress to pass new gun control legislation — it seems bound by money and lobbyists to never act. We hunters should use our own institutions, which we fund with license fees, to maintain safe and responsible gun ownership.

We don’t have to wait for the nation to act. We can work state by state to incorporate hunting firearm registration as part of our normal licensing process. Today when you buy a hunting license, you must meet a number of requirements like being a state resident, being a certain age, and in most states providing evidence of hunter safety training.
    http://www.vox.com/2016/8/8/12351824...weden-solution
    With the deluge of "refugees" that are smothering Europe, the writer manifestly fails to acknowledge the horrendous rise in crime (esp. "sex" crimes) and how to deal with that.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    With the deluge of "refugees" that are smothering Europe, the writer manifestly fails to acknowledge the horrendous rise in crime (esp. "sex" crimes) and how to deal with that.
    That's because the true solution to that problem would go against their agenda. It's planned to create problems and then offer solutions that don't work, so the people keep demanding the government step in and take control of the situation, which they will be more than happy to do, but will fail to solve them because they are the ones who created it. Meanwhile, they've taken more freedoms away from the people and the people are unaware of it.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    That's because the true solution to that problem would go against their agenda. It's planned to create problems and then offer solutions that don't work, so the people keep demanding the government step in and take control of the situation, which they will be more than happy to do, but will fail to solve them because they are the ones who created it. Meanwhile, they've taken more freedoms away from the people and the people are unaware of it.

More freedoms than they even know as they don't have to pass any draconian legislation, just instill fear in their citizenry. The risk of rape is so great in some Euro towns and cities the meyer or polizei even put out signs and radio/tv/newspaper ads suggesting people stay indoors, don't go to crowded places, or at least not go out at night or alone. A dusk to dawn curfew, but only on the law abiding.

More wisdom from Swedish experts;

"Expert" Says Rising Rapes In Sweden Due To Global Warming Not Soaring Muslim Immigration
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...lim-immigation

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast