Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Coffee! Made to taste!

Thank you BTCave. I have done nothing compared to you.

its surprising the support I am receiving in two days, people remember me. Just may be able to pull this off.
    Last edited by kathy; 04-23-2011 at 06:26 PM.

63D I found it!

Be polite.

You know it's not noce to pick on some one that is not armed.

Quote Originally Posted by james01 View Post
    You know it's not noce to pick on some one that is not armed.
    edit: as suspected no meeting will take place. No wonder CT is turning communist, the people who are supposed to be opposing it are weasels with no brains.
    Last edited by kathy; 04-24-2011 at 06:18 AM.

Happy Easter Everyone.

The resurrection, Life anew. Christ has Arisen.

Kathy, it usually takes a candidate more than one try to get the seat. Don't give up now! Take the bull by the horns and run!

btw... The video I thought you deleted was on another page and not deleted. However, the video you posted that you thought I meant brings more things to the table. I'm taking them, and having friends check them out. They never heard of Col West.
    If I weren't supposed to shoot guns, why did God give me trigger fingers?

There's a point in your life when you get tired of trying to fix everything and trying to make everyone happy. When you finally decide to quit, it's NOT giving up. It's realizing you don't need certain people and the bullshit they bring to your life.

Life is too short to drink bad coffee!

Quote Originally Posted by 63DH8 View Post
    Kathy, it usually takes a candidate more than one try to get the seat. Don't give up now! Take the bull by the horns and run!

btw... The video I thought you deleted was on another page and not deleted. However, the video you posted that you thought I meant brings more things to the table. I'm taking them, and having friends check them out. They never heard of Col West.
    Each video I find is better than the last, I suspect we will hear much more about LTC Allen West in the coming year. Even if he doesnt run for CinC he is VERY effective as a Congressman.

Last edited by kathy; 04-24-2011 at 10:28 PM.

63D I forgot to reply about the candidate thing, I am just trying for state central committee. The guy Im debating with is one of the established higher ups. He has been hurling insults and cursing at me in emails for days.

This morning I concluded our conversation noting that I am leaving the exchange knowing he is only very brave behind the safety of his keyboard. We were debating the accuracy of the emails of the town chairs on the Website. I tested of all of them and 19 bounced, I just sent him the list of the bad ones so they can be fixed. Wont hold my breath.

I hope it takes him a while to get the egg of of his face.

On a hill with the view of the rest of my life.
    If you told me West was going to be my Battalion Commander, I'd volunteer for another year in Iraq or Afghanistan. He can give a hell of a relevant speech. I hope and pray he does well.
    Trying to get on the no fly list, one post at a time.

Iv been a stranger lately, guess Iv missed a lot of good coffee. Mona made me coffee a few hours ago... and she put cinnamon in it. Almost ended in a divorce. You dont do that to a man with both balls intact.

Took little one to a waterworld thing in sweeden yesterday. She sure had a good time. Kids, water and slides. Good combination. Even I found it fun to bounce arround in those tubes. Nut so fun when my brain got flushed out, but no one seems to notice any difference.

Wheater has been very nice. Hottest Easter for like 80 years or so. Hope it stays like this for a couple days more.

Mona claimed she found a grey hair among my hair. I think not....to be continued

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedning View Post
    Mona claimed she found a grey hair among my hair. I think not....to be continued
    Remember growing up is optional, growing old is mandatory. Father time will not be denied so if you have a white hair popping up here and there just look at it as proof you lived long enough to get them. Better to be old, white haired and bald then to die young with a nice head of hair. (to be continued)

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

On a hill with the view of the rest of my life.
    Don't worry about the possible gray hair. You'll survive.

Me, I'm pretty much gray now at 42. It's a curse from my grandmother on my fathers side. Her and her brothers were white haired at 40.

My wife is older than me with beautiful long, dark hair. She's getting gray in amongst it now. It upsets her. She doesn't like the idea of coloring her hair, but that is what she wants to do. She can be a bit vain. I would like her to let it go natural, gray and all. I don't think she will listen to me.
    Trying to get on the no fly list, one post at a time.

My grey hides well, since my hair is light. I would not color it either... too much trouble.

Warm here yesterday and Easter, two of my sons, DIL and grandkids came over. Cub scouts is cancelled again, my grandson will be very disappointed. We should have done the Young Marines, they never cancel

I need a 5' X 9' Navy Jack to fly over the capitol here on Memorial Day, anyone know where I may acquire one? The Web comes up empty.

I dont mind getting a few grey hairs on my scalp. It gives me a certain "patina" to go with the old firearms. Going bald however would become interesting as my scull is so bulky it reminds you of an old bad gravel road spring time. I suspect that my mom dropped me to the floor when I was born.... several times. And then lifted me up and tried to straighten things up with a shoe or something.

Weather is so good its hard to belive. 59-68F... that is remarkable hot in my area at this time of year. I dont think it drops below 40 at night. I have my shorts ready for tomorrow. My legs are so white I might cause a couple traffic accidents, but who cares?

I hope everybody enjoys spring just as much as I do. It will be even greater when the weekend comes. Ill spend a pile of hours at the range. That and fix my Ram`s steering. Not so fun though. Turning 250k miles made a lot of things ready for replacement.

OG.. do you know how many sweeds it take to change a bulb?.... 3. One to hold the bulb, one to swing the chair and one to call a norwegian and ask which way to swing the chair.... Thats why your porch light is out. You havent called me to ask which way to swing....

I keep the porch light on so Norwegians can find the door handle. Otherwise they try and come in through the cat door and they always get stuck. They sure do make sad noises until we get them unstuck.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Yes, I cant grasp why they make them so narrow.

Coffee time.

You guys always cheer me up.

Have a Fabulous day.

Managed to get home early today. So I decided to clean up the cockpit on my truck a little..... wow... I found 3 boxes of Winchester of 9mm rounds, 3 cans of blackpowder (2P Wano, if you must know), and a barrel from an old Kammerlader in there!!! About 50 pounds of dirt too.... oh and enough coins to pay off a small third world country`s foreign debts. (that last sentence sounds weird, I must have switched to norgenlish)...

Oh and OG... make sure you widen that cat door. I might catch a late flight and get in trouble finding the handle. Then again, I could change that porch light for you while Im out there.
    Religion... mans victory over common sense...........

Remember on my door I have a sign saying "Cats taste good, recipes given out by request". There are large traps just inside my door for capturing the ingredients for my famous cat stew. I guess I could make Norwegian stew if I had to but I'm not sure how to adjust the spices for the blander taste.

Don't worry, I will have a printed instruction book, a map to the door handle and a flashlight hanging from the door to help you find the door knob and anything else you might have lost.

For instance paragraph 3, section B line 1 through 3 says 'Place hands on chair. Sit on hand. Congratulations you have just found your ass.'

Paragraph 7, section A line 1 through 3 is identical except it says 'Congratulations you have just found the mind you thought you had lost'.

THUCYDIDES.

Company Stew?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast