Thread: Commucrat Politicians Are Using Covid-19 To Go After 2A

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Commucrat Politicians Are Using Covid-19 To Go After 2A

Every Commucrat politician is using this new, manufactured "crisis" to go after lawful gun owners by implementing illegal actions and laws under the guise of "Emergency Powers."

Nothing about the "virus" has anything to do with firearms, so anything they do is concerning guns is just to promote their agenda of eliminating lawful, gun ownership.

Illinois was yesterday and New Orleans is today. There are others but they haven't made the "news" yet.

https://www.alloutdoor.com/2020/03/1...tion-firearms/
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

The rump-ranger CO guv will surely be temped to go after guns. He wholeheartedly signed the Red Flag law, in spite of strong opposition and clear constitutional problems.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Guessing they are going after firearm owners to prevent them from using their firearms to procure rolls of toilet paper.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Guessing they are going after firearm owners to prevent them from using their firearms to procure rolls of toilet paper.
    Some ass hats just robbed a woman at gun point of her TP in south phoenix

I was making jokes about this last week

The mayor of San Jose, CA ordered the mandatory SHUT DOWN of all gun stores. His quote "we have panic buying of food, we don't need panic buying of guns".

What a douche. Many of the first time gun buyers are doing so because the police agencies are all saying that they're standing down a lot more, won't respond to all 911 calls and expect to suffer staff shortages are more COPS get sick. I hate libtard antigun politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    The mayor of San Jose, CA ordered the mandatory SHUT DOWN of all gun stores. His quote "we have panic buying of food, we don't need panic buying of guns".

What a douche. Many of the first time gun buyers are doing so because the police agencies are all saying that they're standing down a lot more, won't respond to all 911 calls and expect to suffer staff shortages are more COPS get sick. I hate libtard antigun politicians.
    Are there any libtard pro-gun politicians?

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Are there any libtard pro-gun politicians?
    Well there are LIBTARD politicians who don't really jump on the anti gun bandwagon. They concentrate on OTHER communist legislation like open borders, and giving benefits to illegals. ANd then there are LIBTARD politicians who are obsessed with fucking over gun owners. Those are the ones who are the most dangerous. I see tons of libtard politicians who focus on OTHER stupid shit, like new taxes and allowing ANTIFA to burn down the towns. So it's the ones who concentrate of fucking over 2A over everything else that I despise the most

Makes sense, but here on the EC all Commucrats are focused on going after legal gun owners while leaving the criminal element alone. All other Communist causes are secondary to them.

Freedom isn't free.

the new twilight zone logic in California seems to be leave actual criminals alone, don't prosecute drug dealers or users, shop lifters, car theifs etc and let everyone out of prison. At the same time... make criminals of your law abiding citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    the new twilight zone logic in California seems to be leave actual criminals alone, don't prosecute drug dealers or users, shop lifters, car theifs etc and let everyone out of prison. At the same time... make criminals of your law abiding citizens.

Colorado is banning most everything. But they are providing legal and illegal drugs through out the Inter-Mountain West. The Liberals in Colorado are making a fortune.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Gotta love a great republican governor who in declaring a state shutdown, that the firearm industry is a protected group!
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Executive order 20-08
    “firearm and ammunition suppliers and retailers for purposes of safety and security”

Our governor issued his exec order on essential businesses that are required to stay open, i was pretty surprised at how many there were; construction was one of them. There has been an increase in big construction projects around here and shutting that down would really screw our local economy, hell that's all we do out here is build shit