Thread: Amy Klobuchar backs out of VP race to make room for woman of Color

Amy Klobuchar backs out of VP race to make room for woman of Color

This is a very noble move on her part. In order to make the VP selection even more inclusive the individual should also be trans.

I nominate Ru Paul for Biden's VP

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    This is a very noble move on her part. In order to make the VP selection even more inclusive the individual should also be trans.

She was OUT already because of her NOT prosecuting the cop who knelt on the neck of George Floyd when she was DA. Also being 'white' is a liability now to the Democrats. Gross pandering is their game.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    She was OUT already because of her NOT prosecuting the cop who knelt on the neck of George Floyd when she was DA. Also being 'white' is a liability now to the Democrats. Gross pandering is their game.
    see image above for "gross" pandering ;-)

How about Mike Obama.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Well that was mighty white of her,
    Last edited by davepool; 06-19-2020 at 06:38 PM.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post

Well that was mighty white of her,
    She's just exercising her "White Privilege."
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post

What is a woman "of color"? My skin is pink. Can I run around and riot while waving a "Pink Lives Matter" sign?

And, isn't distinguishing a person by their "color" the very definition of racism?

And, all of this is OUR (whites) fault?

What, exactly, did WE do that was wrong?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    What is a woman "of color"? My skin is pink. Can I run around and riot while waving a "Pink Lives Matter" sign?

And, isn't distinguishing a person by their "color" the very definition of racism?

And, all of this is OUR (whites) fault?

What, exactly, did WE do that was wrong?
    As parents, some of us allowed our kids to grow up to become Leftists and Communists. Had this not happened, we wouldn't be fighting to save our country, today.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    As parents, some of us allowed our kids to grow up to become Leftists and Communists. Had this not happened, we wouldn't be fighting to save our country, today.
    You're right. And sadly, I didn't even know the indoctrination was in progress. I guess kids are also coached on how to respond when parents ask "what did you do or learn today"?

Betty in school: "Trump big mean orange man who offends everyone. Liberals give you free cookies. Mean orange man take your cookies away".

Betty at home: "What did you learn today?" "The first amendment protects one of our most important rights".

Betty at school: "Did they fall for it?" "Yup, hook, line and sinker".

The plan to replace bidet is coming together because there's no way they can hide senility, someone worse will be offered by dems, mebbe even killary
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Amen to that !!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    The plan to replace bidet is coming together because there's no way they can hide senility, someone worse will be offered by dems, mebbe even killary
    Who (or what) is to say that she isn't far behind "Slow Joe"?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Who (or what) is to say that she isn't far behind "Slow Joe"?
    You know Biden would not be PRESIDENT. He would be a PUPPET of the radical insane left like AOC, UpChuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi (and the person behind all of them... Soros).

Biden is incapable of resisting his handlers... assuming that he WANTS to, which I sincerely doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    You know Biden would not be PRESIDENT. He would be a PUPPET of the radical insane left like AOC, UpChuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi (and the person behind all of them... Soros).

Biden is incapable of resisting his handlers... assuming that he WANTS to, which I sincerely doubt.
    Interesting take. I presume soros is the financier and connection to satan while 0bama would be calling the shots from the black house only a few blocks from the white house.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Interesting take. I presume soros is the financier and connection to satan while 0bama would be calling the shots from the black house only a few blocks from the white house.
    That sounds fairly accurate.