Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My opinion on the riots

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

It's important to say "dats what I'm talking about " multiple times.

Seriously, how did America's youth become so stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    mebbe they will want police after this becomes an hourly occurrence
    https://twitter.com/reallygraceful/s...90455858069504
    That sort of looked and sounded like a ricochet.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    I wouldn't be so alarmed at the riots except that this time they are changing our nation forever. So many great monuments are now gone. Soon to follow will be Rushmore, Washington Monument, Jefferson Memorial, etc.. It all saddens me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    It doesn't sadden me... it enrages me. I am getting close to "going democrat" on those animals.
    (note: "going democrat" is like 'going postal', but MUCH worse).
    They recently removed the statue of Columbus commissioned by Henry Shaw (Shaw's Gardens, St. Louis, MO) and erected 140 years ago from its pedestal in Tower Grove Park. This is in the heavily Italian area known as "The Hill" and they are NOT happy !
    Now they are trying to get the statue of Saint Louis removed from in front of the St. Louis Art Museum, claiming he persecuted Jews and had a crusade against muslims, etc. There have been nightly vigils of predominately Catholic people guarding the statue so that it can't be removed or vandalized during the night like they did with the Columbus statue. Some people have noted that St. Louis is holding his sword upside down by the blade so that it looks like a cross.
    I tried to "insert" these pictures using the URL but got a message box saying that it was an invalid URL. So here are the shots of the two sides of the statue.
    https://www.stlouis-mo.gov/governmen...s-Statue_1.JPG
    https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_QuiIt9d_F...uis+statue.jpg
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    They recently removed the statue of Columbus commissioned by Henry Shaw (Shaw's Gardens, St. Louis, MO) and erected 140 years ago from its pedestal in Tower Grove Park. This is in the heavily Italian area known as "The Hill" and they are NOT happy !
    Now they are trying to get the statue of Saint Louis removed from in front of the St. Louis Art Museum, claiming he persecuted Jews and had a crusade against muslims, etc. There have been nightly vigils of predominately Catholic people guarding the statue so that it can't be removed or vandalized during the night like they did with the Columbus statue. Some people have noted that St. Louis is holding his sword upside down by the blade so that it looks like a cross.
    I tried to "insert" these pictures using the URL but got a message box saying that it was an invalid URL. So here are the shots of the two sides of the statue.
    https://www.stlouis-mo.gov/governmen...s-Statue_1.JPG
    https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_QuiIt9d_F...uis+statue.jpg
    I wonder what they're going to name the city of Columbus now. If they removed the statue, then they have to rename the city now.

Oh yeah, I can see where the statue of Saint Louis is racist. It has racism written all over it.

Actually, these removals have nothing to do with racism. There is a twofold mission behind all this: 1) to erase the history of this nation, and 2) to erase all the racist history of the Democrat Party. They are the ones who seceded from the Union, they are the ones who owned the slaves, they are the ones who fought against freeing the salves, they created the KKK after the slaves were free, they blocked almost every law Republicans tried to pass to better the freed slaves, they are the ones who fought equal rights for all. The Democrat Party's history has been nothing but to do all they can to keep Black people dependent on them....and so far, that's working out pretty well for them. The Blacks are still backing the Party that has been against them ever since this nation was formed.
    Last edited by alismith; 06-26-2020 at 09:36 AM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Post the images inside (img)...(/img) (using brackets instead of parenthesis).

Note: I added the tags to your quote so that the images show.

Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Minnesota State Rep. Warns Antifa and Muslim Groups Plan to “Police Minneapolis Under Muslim Rule”
    Minnesota State Rep. Steve Green this week warned that domestic terrorists Antifa and Muslim groups plan to “police Minneapolis under Muslim rule.”
    The Minneapolis City Council two weeks ago unanimously voted a resolution to replace the police with a ‘community-led public safety system.’
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...s-muslim-rule/
    guess its out in the open now
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Minnesota State Rep. Warns Antifa and Muslim Groups Plan to “Police Minneapolis Under Muslim Rule”
    Minnesota State Rep. Steve Green this week warned that domestic terrorists Antifa and Muslim groups plan to “police Minneapolis under Muslim rule.”
    The Minneapolis City Council two weeks ago unanimously voted a resolution to replace the police with a ‘community-led public safety system.’
    They shall reap what they sow.... I hope it gets bad....real bad. Then, MAYBE, they'll see that the Commucrats are just playing with their lives.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Thanks Krupski.

Crazy. I used that "insert image" icon on the toolbar and put the URL in there and it said "invalid URL". Thanks again for the clarification.

Ali - in addition to that statue, some "people" are suggesting the CITY change its name to something like "Confluence City" because of the juncture of three rivers in this area (Illinois and Missouri just upriver and the Meramec just downriver). Imagine the name of the baseball team being the "Confluence City Cardinals" or the hockey team being the "Confluence City Blues"?

Thanks Krupski.

Ali - in addition to that statue, some "people" are suggesting the CITY change its name to something like "Confluence City" because of the juncture of three rivers in this area (Illinois and Missouri just upriver and the Meramec just downriver). Imagine the name of the baseball team being the "Confluence City Cardinals" or the hockey team being the "Confluence City Blues"?
    Insanity doesn't seem to be in short supply in Commucrat circles.

Freedom isn't free.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Not surprising, they've been packing the 5th column into the twin cities and St. Cloud,MN for some time...Won't be long.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    They shall reap what they sow.... I hope it gets bad....real bad. Then, MAYBE, they'll see that the Commucrats are just playing with their lives.
    What's funny about the left is they don't realize they are being used and are actually the worst enemy of the muslims. The "right" at least has morals and most believe in God. The left is going to have one giant shock when they're heads are literally on the chopping block. I hope I'm still around to see their faces when they wake up to the reality of Sharia.

One thing unites all the enemies of god, hatred for his son and those who follow his son. This is why libs and mozlomz are united.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

One thing unites all the enemies of god, hatred for his son and those who follow his son. This is why libs and mozlomz are united.
    To the muslims, liberals are still considered infidels and worthy of killing, for the greater glory of allah, that is.

Freedom isn't free.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    Jesse Smollet approved this message.
    Last edited by alismith; 06-29-2020 at 07:14 AM.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I wonder what they're going to name the city of Columbus now. If they removed the statue, then they have to rename the city now.

Oh yeah, I can see where the statue of Saint Louis is racist. It has racism written all over it.

Actually, these removals have nothing to do with racism. There is a twofold mission behind all this: 1) to erase the history of this nation, and 2) to erase all the racist history of the Democrat Party. They are the ones who seceded from the Union, they are the ones who owned the slaves, they are the ones who fought against freeing the salves, they created the KKK after the slaves were free, they blocked almost every law Republicans tried to pass to better the freed slaves, they are the ones who fought equal rights for all. The Democrat Party's history has been nothing but to do all they can to keep Black people dependent on them....and so far, that's working out pretty well for them. The Blacks are still backing the Party that has been against them ever since this nation was formed.
    It will be renamed Shaka Zulu. After the peace loving South African leader.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Quote Originally Posted by Nashorn View Post
    It will be renamed Shaka Zulu. After the peace loving South African leader.
    was thinking wakanda

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    Change "people" to "police" in the third frame and change "help" to "dial 911".

Funny how some people hate the police until they need them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12