Page 37 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Well if a 74 year old who is overweight, supposedly in the covid danger zone, can get better in a day or two id say we can quit worrying and get back to living
    It all depends on the method of treatment chosen. It sure as hell wasn't the Remdesivir treatyment.

And I thought the HCQ treatment took 3 days.....Trump was over his in one day.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

It was probably the antibodies.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I listened to Trump, on Rush's program, today. He was praising the "cure" he received, but didn't mention it by name. He said that there are two companies making it, Lily and some other one, and that they've sent out 10,000 doses to hospitals all over the US. He promised more doses are coming.

I don't think it was HCQ as he made it sound like it was a "new" drug.....
    Not saying HCQ "cured" him... Pres. Trump a few months ago said he was taking HCQ as a prophylactic measure. I'll bet that this WEAKENED the virus and allowed him to fight it off more quickly, along with the other treatments he received.

If you recall, hospitals only took in infected people days after they began showing symptoms. Giving HCQ to an already half dead patient, of course, did nothing.

Months ago when everyone talked about how effective HCQ was (along with a Z-pak), this was when people who started having symptoms got the HCQ right away and there was something like a 99% success rate.

The dems couldn't allow this, hence the demonization of a safe and effective drug that's been in use for decades.

The lies claiming that HCQ is ineffective are like forcing firemen to wait until the building is burned down before turning on the water, then claiming "fire hoses are ineffective".

I am convinced that having HCQ in his blood before the infection allowed Pres. Trump beat the virus so quickly.

But the MSM will never admit it.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

It all depends on the method of treatment chosen. It sure as hell wasn't the Remdesivir treatyment.

And I thought the HCQ treatment took 3 days.....Trump was over his in one day.
    keep in mind the common flu, the one theyve tried to make a vaccine for for around 30 years and have yet to do it, is a corona virus, President Trump may have had the common flu but you can be sure they will say its sars2 aka covid19

Bombshell Documents: Complete CDC Vaccine Excipients List – Includes “African Green Monkey Kidney Cells” & Fibroblast Cells From Aborted Human Fetuses
    We’ve reported on the fact that cells from murdered unborn babies and other toxins are blended into the modern idolatrous vaccines to be pumped into human bodies as somehow the protection against plagues and other diseases. Well, now the Center for Disease Control’s excipients list has been fully documented by the CDC in a bombshell document. Now, pro-vaxxers, are you really ready to inject yourself with these toxins under the unproven claim that it protects you from the boogeyman “virus”?
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/bo...human-fetuses/
    step right up for your monkey kidney and aborted baby cell injection!
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

The World Health Organization Does a Backflip and Now Condemns COVID-19 Lockdowns
    Dr. David Nabarro, the UK’s envoy to the World Health Organization (WHO) has condemned mass coronavirus lockdowns, slamming the global catastrophe caused by crashing the world economy. He further stated that there will be a doubling in the levels of world poverty and child malnutrition by 2021. Dr. Nabarro clearly stated, “We in the World Health Organisation do not advocate lockdowns as a primary means of controlling this virus.”
    https://needtoknow.news/2020/10/the-...-19-lockdowns/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    keep in mind the common flu, the one theyve tried to make a vaccine for for around 30 years and have yet to do it, is a corona virus, President Trump may have had the common flu but you can be sure they will say its sars2 aka covid19
    The influezna virus mutates every year. That's why there is a yearly "flu shot" and why next year you can get the flu again... because it's not the SAME ONE as last year.

I'll bet COV will be like that... a new one every year, slightly mutated from the previous one.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    The influezna virus mutates every year. That's why there is a yearly "flu shot" and why next year you can get the flu again... because it's not the SAME ONE as last year.

I'll bet COV will be like that... a new one every year, slightly mutated from the previous one.
    Yea if they engineered it correctly, that's why some are saying this will never go away and now that they know how easy it is to stampede the herd get ready for annual lockdowns

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    Yea if they engineered it correctly, that's why some are saying this will never go away and now that they know how easy it is to stampede the herd get ready for annual lockdowns
    ONLY if Trump wins re-election. If Idiot Joe and Hairass win, this won't happen.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    ONLY if Trump wins re-election. If Idiot Joe and Hairass win, this won't happen.
    Please tell me that this was supposed to be purple text (internet sarcasm)

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Please tell me that this was supposed to be purple text (internet sarcasm)
    Why? Everyone knows that Covid 19 was introduced to stop Trump's roaring economy. If Idiot Joe wins, the lockdowns will be a thing of the past. There's no point in stopping a dead economy.....

Freedom isn't free.

Why? Everyone knows that Covid 19 was introduced to stop Trump's roaring economy. If Idiot Joe wins, the lockdowns will be a thing of the past. There's no point in stopping a dead economy.....
    Stopping the lockdowns would also give Idiot Joe a chance to look like a hero.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Keep in mind the common flu, the one they've tried to make a vaccine for for around 30 years and have yet to do it, is a corona virus, President Trump may have had the common flu but you can be sure they will say its sars2 aka covid19.
    Nato - this is why I have no plans on getting this vaccine. I have never had a flu shot nor have I ever felt so sick and feverish that I thought I had the flu, much less ever being diagnosed by a doctor as having the flu. This past March, my elderly parent came down with the flu (despite getting the shot in October) AND a urinary tract infection and spent a week in the hospital. I had been around them at least twice a week before and after that hospital stay and never had any reactions from being exposed to them.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Stopping the lockdowns would also give Idiot Joe a chance to look like a hero.
    BINGO !!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Nato - this is why I have no plans on getting this vaccine. I have never had a flu shot nor have I ever felt so sick and feverish that I thought I had the flu, much less ever being diagnosed by a doctor as having the flu. This past March, my elderly parent came down with the flu (despite getting the shot in October) AND a urinary tract infection and spent a week in the hospital. I had been around them at least twice a week before and after that hospital stay and never had any reactions from being exposed to them.
    i hear ya

for years i watched my parents and other relatives get sick for a few weeks after every vaccination and I asked them why they did it knowing theyd get sick

they said they didnt want to get the flu, i said they give you the flu with every vaccination and you are contagious afterwards

anyway, found a receipt today from something i remember buying the day before the chicom bioweapon made its appearance in my life, april fools day

CDC Admits 85% of COVID-Infected People ‘Often’ or ‘Always’ Wore Masks
    Data collected in July from the CDC showed 85% of people who “always” or “often” wear face masks showed symptoms of the coronavirus more than people who “never” or “rarely” wear masks.
    https://needtoknow.news/2020/10/cdc-...ys-wore-masks/

Cuomo Admits His COVID Restrictions ‘Not Based on Science’ But ‘Based On Fear’ In Leaked Call
    New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo admitted to Jewish leaders in a leaked private phone call that the government’s coronavirus initiatives are “not based on science but were based out of fear.”
    https://newspunch.com/cuomo-admits-h...n-leaked-call/

Joe Biden’s Son-in-Law Invests in Coronavirus Startups as Campaign Adviser on Coronavirus
    Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden’s son-in-law is advising his campaign, specifically on the Chinese coronavirus crisis, while investing in companies presenting solutions to the coronavirus with his venture capital firm.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...n-coronavirus/

Bill Gates Warns "World Won't Return To Normal" Until "Second Generation" Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives
    So after doing his part to sow doubt about the reliability of President Trump's FDA, Microsoft founder Bill Gates is now doing a series of interviews to tout his foundation's collaboration with the WHO (which aims to provide vaccine doses to everyone in need across the developing world) and urge his audience to stop worrying and accept the vaccine, as soon as it's available (for the record, Gates said recently that he expects vaccines to be widely available by the end of next year, though he qualified that by acknowledging that the efficacy of vaccines is still unknown).
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...covid-19-super

Gates Vaccine Spreads Polio Across Africa
    Microsoft founder Bill Gates has made himself the global vaccine czar as his foundation spends billions on spreading new vaccines globally. While much attention has been given to the role of Gates behind the corrupt WHO in promoting radical untested coronavirus vaccines, the record of the Gates Foundation pushing an oral polio vaccine across Africa gives more sobering evidence that all Gates says and does is not genuine human charity. The UN has just recently admitted that new cases of infantile paralysis or polio have resulted in Africa from an oral polio vaccine developed with strong support from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. It mirrors what happened in the USA in the 1950s. This is worth a closer look.
    https://journal-neo.org/2020/09/28/g...across-africa/

Over 34,000 Health Experts Sign Declaration Against COVID-19 Lockdowns, Petition by Epidemiologists Claims
    More than 34,000 medical doctors and health scientists from around the world have signed a declaration against lockdowns put in place to curb the spread of COVID-19, saying the measures are causing “irreparable damage,” according to an online petition initially created by three epidemiologist from Harvard, Oxford, and Stanford.
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/over-3...g-2020-10-13-2

“Facts Do Not Matter” to the Covidian Cult — One of the Hallmarks
    Not just a regular official narrative, like the “Cold War” or the “War on Terror,” or even a myth like the “American Dream.” A totally delusional official narrative that has little or no connection to reality and that is contradicted by a preponderance of facts.
    https://hnewswire.com/facts-do-not-m...the-hallmarks/

Just watched part of an interview CBS had with Dr. Fauci and I finally figured out why I don't like him. He always has a smirk on his face, even when he's giving bad news, plus he has beady, shifty eyes and his voice is too raspy, almost as if he's really unsure of what he's saying.....

Freedom isn't free.

Just watched part of an interview CBS had with Dr. Fauci and I finally figured out why I don't like him. He always has a smirk on his face, even when he's giving bad news, plus he has beady, shifty eyes and his voice is too raspy, almost as if he's really unsure of what he's saying.....
    The best part is he backs his physical characteristics up with saying one thing one day and then recommending the opposite the next.

Fauci reminds me of a ferret or weasel with that smirk and protruding nose and beady little eyes.

rumour has it canaduh is about to start rolling lockdowns in major cities, spreading to the rural areas afterwards
    this is to coincide with a viral co-infection by, ready for it?
    covid21
    when this fresh hell overcomes available med infrastructure, infected camps will be set up and run by miitary
    total travel bans will then be implemented
    they might be closer to civil war than we are
    did i mention total debt relief provided by the imf world debt reset program along with a universal basic income program

Doctor Investigated For Exposing “Coaching” Coronavirus Deaths – Now Targeted As A “Danger To Public Safety”
    Dr. Scott Jensen, a Minnesota state senator, was investigated after he began to expose the false numbers of death due to coronavirus due to the fact that documents he was given by the Department of Health and Human Services “coached” doctors on how to write up death certificates to pad the numbers of deaths due to the alleged disease brought on by coronavirus. After being found innocent, the guilty parties continued to target him and a recent investigation has now opened up claiming that he is a danger to public safety. He joins me in this episode to tell his story.
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/do...public-safety/

IMF Seizes on Pandemic to Pave Way for Privatization in 81 Countries
    76 of the 91 loans it has negotiated with 81 nations since the beginning of the worldwide pandemic in March have come attached with demands that countries adopt measures such as deep cuts to public services and pensions — measures that will undoubtedly entail privatization, wage freezes or cuts, or the firing of public sector workers like doctors, nurses, teachers and firefighters.
    https://www.mintpressnews.com/imf-se...ntries/271917/
    something about never letting a good crisis go to waste comes to mind here

CDC First Said Not to Wear Masks, Then to Wear Masks, Then Masks Were Better than Vaccines – Now New Evidence Shows Masks Are Ineffective
    Six months ago Dr. Robert Redfield told the House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee that healthy people should not wear face masks.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sks-dont-work/

Facebook Bans Anti-Vaccine Ads Ahead Of COVID Vaccine Rollout
    “Our goal is to help messages about the safety and efficacy of vaccines reach a broad group of people while prohibiting ads with misinformation that could harm public health efforts,” Facebook’s head of health initiatives, Kang-Xing Jin, said in a blog post, according to the Hill. “We don’t want these ads on our platform.”
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/fa...ccine-rollout/

WTH? CDC Admits “At No Time Has CDC Guidance Suggested that Masks Were Intended to Protect the Wearers”
    On Tuesday Tucker Carlson opened his show by questioning the CDC rules and data on mask wearing and the COVID-19.
    Earlier this week the CDC confirmed that mask wearing was ineffective and over 50% of US coronavirus cases were patients who were habitual mask wearers.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...wearers-video/

Bill Gates Blasts Vaccine “Conspiracy Theories” That Target Him & Anthony Fauci
    It’s really not a conspiracy theory when Gates is on record as saying he’s invested $10 billion in vaccines and is looking to make a 20 to 1 return on that investment, claims along with Fauci that a vaccine or maybe two will bring society back to normal, has participated in Event 201 and spoke about the very scenario we are facing for which he invested. It’s just plain old facts and those engaged in pushing the narrative stand to either make more money or gain more power in the process of pushing it. Still, Gates rips into those accusing him as “conspiracy theorists,” you know, that term the CIA coined to deal with dissenters of the official narrative of the JFK assassination?
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/bi...y-fauci-video/

‘Cancel Thanksgiving’: Dr Fauci Demands Americans ‘Sacrifice That Social Gathering’
    Dr Anthony Fauci has demanded American families “cancel thanksgiving parties” this year, saying that people “may have to bite the bullet and sacrifice that social gathering,” according to a report.
    https://newspunch.com/cancel-thanksg...ial-gathering/

Trump’s Operation Warp Speed: Big Pharma To Test COVID-19 Vaccine On Children As Young As 12
    The rollout of Operation Warp Speed, president Donald Trump’s plan to fast track a COVID-19 vaccine, is leading Big Pharma to test its product on children as young as 12. The goal of the current administration is to have a vaccine distributed by the military by the election.
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/tr...s-young-as-12/

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

‘Cancel Thanksgiving’: Dr Fauci Demands Americans ‘Sacrifice That Social Gathering’
    Dr Anthony Fauci has demanded American families “cancel thanksgiving parties” this year, saying that people “may have to bite the bullet and sacrifice that social gathering,” according to a report.
    https://newspunch.com/cancel-thanksg...ial-gathering/

Yea this was predictable, and Christmas too i bet.

Lets see if Newsom calls out the calif. national guard to crush midnight mass gatherings, hell might as well round em all up and sic the lions on em

Page 37 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast