Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody else notice the timing of these shootings?

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Anybody else notice the timing of these shootings?

Always seems to be just before the Communists want a gun ban. Notice the FBI and NSA never seem to find these people before they act even with calls and tips from the public?

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I'd bet all of this has been in the works ever since the Commucrats stole the election. They were just waiting for the incident to happen before going after our guns.

I'd, also, bet this whole thing was staged.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

He was on earlier talking about "common sense gun control." Sigh

I am going to make a sick prediction that we will start seeing "mass shootings" on a regular basis until the freedom haters make us all felons with the swoop of a pen.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

It is interesting that the FBI was tracking Ahmad Al Issa in the most strict gun controlled city in the nation, yet he managed to buy a gun and massacre a store full of people.

Does make you wonder what exactly is their agenda as stopping this sort of thing doesn't seem to be it.
    Last edited by weevil; 03-23-2021 at 11:15 PM.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    It is interesting that the FBI was tracking Ahmad Al Issa in the most strict gun controlled city in the nation, yet he managed to buy a gun and massacre a store full of people.

Does make you wonder what exactly is their agenda as stopping this sort of thing doesn't seem to be it.
    Yes it does. Their agenda is the agenda of big gov't. After spying on Trump, the shootings before these last two with info on hand, they have no credibility left. Especially when Wray came out to support the "white supremacy" narrative. I always held that wray should've been canned too, don't know why Trump left him in charge. Pretty scary when our own gov't agents are behind the communists.

There is no constitutional government any longer...just the junta supported by those giving lip service to the old ways, and all the useful idiots on board.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Yes it does. Their agenda is the agenda of big gov't. After spying on Trump, the shootings before these last two with info on hand, they have no credibility left. Especially when Wray came out to support the "white supremacy" narrative. I always held that wray should've been canned too, don't know why Trump left him in charge. Pretty scary when our own gov't agents are behind the communists.
    And behind all the "random" shootings that seem to occur at the most "opportune" times.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I am going to make a sick prediction that we will start seeing "mass shootings" on a regular basis until the freedom haters make us all felons with the swoop of a pen.
    Not quite "regular," but they will increase in number just to make it imperative that actions have to be taken quickly to prevent more "random shootings."

Gotta protect all those innocent people and children.

p.s. All the killings that are happening in our cities don't warrant any actions.... (just the "random" ones that make newsworthy, agenda-oriented, headlines.)

Freedom isn't free.

Here's another one

A child was among four people killed Wednesday in a shooting at a Southern California office building that left a fifth victim and the gunman critically wounded, police said.
    https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/ca...01/id/1015975/

Not much known now but they still managed to get the assault weapon message in from something that happened 24 yrs ago
    The city of Orange is about 30 miles (48 kilometers) from Los Angeles and home to about 140,000 people. Amat said the shooting was the worst in the city since December 1997, when a gunman armed with an assault rifle attacked a California Department of Transportation maintenance yard.
    Last edited by Full Otto; 04-01-2021 at 03:38 PM.
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

All of this seems like a well-choreographed ballet....

Wonder who the choreographer is...

Freedom isn't free.

It is ironic that the last two have been in States with strict gun laws. Not that the sheeple will notice or the media will report it but those new gun laws they're pushing are already in place in Cali and Colo but failed miserably in stopping mass shootings

Well the cali shooting seems to have been swept under the rug rather quickly.

I wonder if the shooters last name being Gonzalez had anything to do with that.

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    Well the cali shooting seems to have been swept under the rug rather quickly.

I wonder if the shooters last name being Gonzalez had anything to do with that.
    You mean, Gonzales the Conservative, White Christian, American citizen, Trump voter, or the other Gonzales?

Freedom isn't free.

Either way it doesn't fit their agenda that straight white men with guns are the greatest threat to society.

Expecting another one early next week. The freedom haters need to keep the news media stirred up since the pandemic doesn't seem to be drawing much care lately.

Expecting another one early next week. The freedom haters need to keep the news media stirred up since the pandemic doesn't seem to be drawing much care lately.
    With biteme and the commies shipping infected illegals all over the country, it's only a matter of time till the next panic and lock down. To 'build back better', aka the great reset, you need to destroy what came before.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    With biteme and the commies shipping infected illegals all over the country, it's only a matter of time till the next panic and lock down. To 'build back better', aka the great reset, you need to destroy what came before.
    So, if we get rid of all the Commucrats, and other America-hating people, does that mean when we rebuild the US without them, it will be better? Rush said we needed to destroy the Commucrats and their agenda....Maybe this is what he was referring to....?

Freedom isn't free.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

they need to kill a bunch of kids to make their plan work, i'm sure the federal bureau of intimidation has a half dozen crazies on stand by waiting for the signal.....i can't believe i'm even thinking this

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast