Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remember when BIDEN told us "we MUST accept the election results" even when Dems were predicted to LOSE?

Remember when BIDEN told us "we MUST accept the election results" even when Dems were predicted to LOSE?

I always thought that was really ODD. The Dems were favored heavily to be wiped out and here is BIDEN saying "Whatever you do, you MUST accept the election results". That's only something someone who is expected to WIN says, not the LOSER. But here we are. I was really hoping for a SENATE win. The HOUSE looks good. But GOV races were a mixed bag. WE lost nearly ALL (R) races on the West coast.
    Last edited by tank_monkey; 11-09-2022 at 01:16 PM.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Here's my summation of what happened this past week:

The Commucrats knew thy couldn't pull off another "blackout" on election night where the leader with a huge margin going down the home stretch would come out losing after a highly suspicious media "black out." So, they did it incrementally this time. In early voting, the Commucrats put in enough votes to have a decent base to build on when it got closer to the end. Then, they kept adding and it looked like the Republicans were going to pull it off, but by a much lower margin than predicted. Then, as time was running out, they kept piling on more votes until they had their "winners."

It had to be incremental so people wouldn't be able to see that the fix was already in. This way, it looked a little more "legitimate" than it did in 2020.

I have an idea, in reality, the Republicans crushed the Commucrats almost everywhere....but, the Commucrats weren't about to let that happen.

After all, who would vote to have their taxes raised, super high fuel prices, food and heating fuel shortages, rampant crime and drug smuggling, human trafficking, post-birth abortions, child sex indoctrination, inflation, proxy war, and unsecure borders, etc.?

So, the steal was done, but in such a way as to not draw attention to it while it was going on. It was done much more secretly this time.

It's going to be very hard to unseat the Commucrats now....especially, when they know how to make the steal look legit.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

If Idiot Joe says we must accept the results of this election, then this guy must "serve" and cannot be replaced.

https://www.westernjournal.com/democ...vative-tribune

The good thing is he won't even be able to warm a seat, much less vote on anything. There's no better way a Commucrat can serve this country.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Here's another one that "MUST" serve her term....She's one of the good Commucrats, too.

https://www.westernjournal.com/dead-...vative-tribune

Freedom isn't free.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    And the brain dead coal miners of Pennsylvania voted for someone who promised to shut down their industry. Just when you thought you saw the low level of stupidity, the democrats build you lower levels, like electing a corpse.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    And the brain dead coal miners of Pennsylvania voted for someone who promised to shut down their industry. Just when you thought you saw the low level of stupidity, the democrats build you lower levels, like electing a corpse.
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity. There is no bottom level for stupidity.

Freedom isn't free.

Speaking of stupid

For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Last edited by alismith; 11-10-2022 at 10:37 PM.

Freedom isn't free.

Any blue state is basically fucked. The commucrat machines in those states will assure commucrat rule until they're hung from the lampposts...and not before.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    Speaking of stupid

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    The longer democrats get to have their hands on ballots and manufacture more, the more we know what will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    The longer democrats get to have their hands on ballots and manufacture more, the more we know what will happen.
    The real problem they're having right now is that Kari Lake won by such a large margin, they have a lot of votes to create to offset her victory. That's why it's taking so long.

They have another problem, too. It's about a 5-1 ratio of Republicans to Commucrats in AZ. They, already, know it's going to look like they cheated to get their candidate in office because it's stacked so far against them.

Maricopa country needs a thorough cleaning up. Throw everyone who has anything to do with elections out and get some honest people in there.

Freedom isn't free.

IIRC, wasn't somebody who was running for an office in AZ ALSO in charge of the election board?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

When Biden warned that 'we MUST accept the votes" even when the Democrats were predicted to LOSE BIG, my spider senses went off, I was HOPING that he was just being SENILE. NOPE. The Democrats had a plan.

I agree that they COUNT on universal mail in ballots to screw everything up. UNINFORMED low information voters are the BASE of the DEMOCRAT PARTY. They do whatever they're told and don't care. Making it easy for lazy stupid people to vote is what the DEMOCRATS have been cultivating and counting on for the past six years, ever since they LOST 2016. 2018 was just a test run of how the DEMOCRATS CHANGED the voting systems. It wasn't because of COVID. COVID didn't exist yet. The Democrats were changing all the election rules so that universal mail in voting, with LOOSE verification and BALLOT HARVESTING was LEGAL in many states and the Republican leaders were too stupid to see what the DEMOCRATS were doing.

The Democrats did this to ensure that a TRUMP victory would never happen again. that's why they were doing this since 2017-2018.

The Democrats are evil. One GOOD thing is that slowly the RINO establishment Republicans who are too stupid or too corrupt and help the DEMOCRATS win, are in trouble. I'm seeing tons of chatter a bout booting out McCarthy and McConnell from their leadership positions. This was unheard of only a few cycles ago. But I'm seeing more and more GOP candidates see what's going on. Sure we'll get some establishment RINOs because they follow 'what's always been the case for years'. But it takes time to make people wake up.

It took ME a long time to recognize the 'old establishment elites' of the Republican party were NOT my friend. They would never pass legislation codifying gunrights or anything else I cared about, but were happy to use them as wedge issues to RAISE MONEY during election season. One could easily argue the Democrats did the same thing with abortion. If they cared so much about it, they could have done something, but didn't. Their biggest desires is a wedge issue to SCARE their constituents and donors. The NRA establishment did that for years, which is why their prestige has fallen so much. The only reason now why I support them is just to stick it to the ANTI GUN democrats who name them as the big evil boogeyman. But I support other groups who are actually doing something.

HOw the Democrats gamed the system is really demoralizing, but I'm not sitting down. I feel like the soldiers of Poland facing the Wehrmacht. You can fight or give up. I'll choose to be one of the Polish fighter pilots who continued to fight behind the lines until the end of WW2.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    I agree that they COUNT on universal mail in ballots to screw everything up. UNINFORMED low information voters are the BASE of the DEMOCRAT PARTY. They do whatever they're told and don't care. Making it easy for lazy stupid people to vote is what the DEMOCRATS have been cultivating and counting on for the past six years, ever since they LOST 2016. 2018 was just a test run of how the DEMOCRATS CHANGED the voting systems. It wasn't because of COVID. COVID didn't exist yet. The Democrats were changing all the election rules so that universal mail in voting, with LOOSE verification and BALLOT HARVESTING was LEGAL in many states and the Republican leaders were too stupid to see what the DEMOCRATS were doing.
    You're just a bit early on your timing...

Covid was required for four reasons...one, to assure the Donald could not win in 2020 (bear with me on this), two, to inculcate the public to lock downs and restrictions for their future control, three, to initiate the cheat by mail system (see reason 1), and four, to reduce the surplus population in a way that would appear innocuous (reason 2) and pave the way for the plandemics to come...and there will be more.

While ballot harvesting was part of the plan and had been in the works before hand, covid was required to make it as universal as possible in time for 2020.

The test run was actually rolled out in WI, a 2019 state supreme court election to unseat a Scott Walker nominee (due to a retirement, Abrahamson IIRC). So they shut the country down due to covid, instituted cheat by mail/ballot harvesting, used it to unseat Gableman as a test run, then made sure to keep the lockdowns and fear going to use the scheme nationwide for 2020...and beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    You're just a bit early on your timing...

Covid was required for four reasons...one, to assure the Donald could not win in 2020 (bear with me on this), two, to inculcate the public to lock downs and restrictions for their future control, three, to initiate the cheat by mail system (see reason 1), and four, to reduce the surplus population in a way that would appear innocuous (reason 2) and pave the way for the plandemics to come...and there will be more.

While ballot harvesting was part of the plan and had been in the works before hand, covid was required to make it as universal as possible in time for 2020.

The test run was actually rolled out in WI, a 2019 state supreme court election to unseat a Scott Walker nominee (due to a retirement, Abrahamson IIRC). So they shut the country down due to covid, instituted cheat by mail/ballot harvesting, used it to unseat Gableman as a test run, then made sure to keep the lockdowns and fear going to use the scheme nationwide for 2020...and beyond.

I believe you are correct. And with BS initiatives being passed like Oregon's Measure 114, the big question is what is the REAL endgame.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

The real problem they're having right now is that Kari Lake won by such a large margin, they have a lot of votes to create to offset her victory. That's why it's taking so long.

They have another problem, too. It's about a 5-1 ratio of Republicans to Commucrats in AZ. They, already, know it's going to look like they cheated to get their candidate in office because it's stacked so far against them.

Maricopa country needs a thorough cleaning up. Throw everyone who has anything to do with elections out and get some honest people in there.
    That ain't gonna happen...ever, the cheater-in-chief just got elected governor...getting ready for expedited "red flag" laws and revocation of constitutional carry laws.
    The fact that this election was so fucked up proves the mccain machine still rules az politics

Another problem is having the woman who controls the elections running for Governor and not recusing herself from anything to do with her own election.......Imagine If A Republican was in charge of the election and was running for gov???

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    IIRC, wasn't somebody who was running for an office in AZ ALSO in charge of the election board?
    Yes and she "won". Amazing how that works if you're a dem, no media questioning your ethics for not stepping down from controlling your own election...... They get away with this stuff right in plain view, where a R would be crucified by the "press"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast