Thread: Stanford Study discovers most mass shooters have undiagnosed Psychiatric Illnesses...

Stanford Study discovers most mass shooters have undiagnosed Psychiatric Illnesses...

Pffffbbbt!!! DUH!!!!

Researchers from the Stanford University School of Medicine have published a study that reveals most of the perpetrators of mass shootings in America are people with undiagnosed psychiatric disorders.

The study focused on 115 assailants of shootings committed between 1982 and 2019, and then narrowed that number down to ones who survived.

“We found that most mass shooters in our study experienced undiagnosed and unmedicated psychiatric illness,” the researchers noted.
    For some reason, they found these results "striking".

https://summit.news/2021/06/11/stanf...ric-illnesses/

In other recent studies, Stanford has discovered that water is wet, the sky is blue, and the reason most people get in their cars and drive away is because they want to "go somewhere".

But hey...we need important and intelligent people, far more intelligent people than us deplorables...to explain these common sense ideas to us, because obviously we would never come to such conclusions...on our own...without their beneficent help.

At what point do we cease allowing this madness to continue? At what point do we say, enough is enough and just start the process that must begin to purge the world of madness?
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 06-14-2021 at 04:53 PM.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Pffffbbbt!!! DUH!!!!

In other recent studies, Stanford has discovered that water is wet, the sky is blue, and the reason most people get in their cars and drive away is because they want to "go somewhere".

But hey...we need important and intelligent people, far more intelligent people than us deplorables...to explain these common sense ideas to us, because obviously we would never come to such conclusions...on our own...without their beneficent help.

At what point do we cease allowing this madness to continue? At what point do we say, enough is enough and just start the process that must begin to purge the world of madness?
    This is what the researchers are really saying:

“We found that most Democrats in the US experience undiagnosed and unmedicated psychiatric illness,” the researchers noted."
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    This is what the researchers are really saying:

“We found that most Democrats in the US experience undiagnosed and unmedicated psychiatric illness,” the researchers noted."
    Errr...I thought that's what I said?

If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Errr...I thought that's what I said?

You did, but I had to translate it to a level that any Commucrat, who might be monitoring this site, can understand.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

In todays "scientific" environment, they may be setting the stage for something a little more nefarious than pointing out the obvious.

...."if we can just stop criminals before they commit a crime"...

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    In todays "scientific" environment, they may be setting the stage for something a little more nefarious than pointing out the obvious.

...."if we can just stop criminals before they commit a crime"...
    BRING ON THE PRE-COGS !!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

You guys are great! I love chuckling over the patently obvious but my limited talent in being a word smith. LOVE IT!

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    You guys are great! I love chuckling over the patently obvious but my limited talent in being a word smith. LOVE IT!
    English Grammar was my favorite subject in HS and English Lit was a favorite in College; so I graduated and became a Science teacher....

(Well, it made sense at the time.... I was a registered Democrat then, so I guess it all works out, right?....I've, since, overcome that mental impediment and am back to normal, now.)

Freedom isn't free.

English Grammar was my favorite subject in HS and English Lit was a favorite in College; so I graduated and became a Science teacher....

(Well, it made sense at the time.... I was a registered Democrat then, so I guess it all works out, right?....I've, since, overcome that mental impediment and am back to normal, now.)
    Bwaahaaa Me too, unfortunately society(leftists) have decided normal now is whatever the left decides it is. There are 36 genders, males can be females and vice versa, abnormal behaviors are now normal behaviors and vice versa. I hope you are retired my friend, It would be tough to teach science today especially biology......

I just filled out an online application for an insurance quote from Liberty Mutual.

The question that asked if i was married or in a civil union, i answered yes and no

The question that asked what gender i identified as, i answered male and female, cause you know some day's i just feel like getting in touch with my feminine side (especially during my period)

I couldn't help myself, i think silliness should be met with more silliness, if we don't laugh at and mock these people they might start taking themselves seriously

I just filled out an online application for an insurance quote from Liberty Mutual.

The question that asked if i was married or in a civil union, i answered yes and no

The question that asked what gender i identified as, i answered male and female, cause you know some day's i just feel like getting in touch with my feminine side (especially during my period)

I couldn't help myself, i think silliness should be met with more silliness, if we don't laugh at and mock these people they might start taking themselves seriously
    I can't wait till the left latches on to the insurance industry and they start buying into the wokeness....... If you have cancer and 1 year to live, it's discrimination for the them to decline you......It's gonna be hilarious how they hang themselves. Shoot heroin? If you decline them, they're discriminating, Have 15 speeding tickets? If you decline to cover them, discrimination........ Brave new world.

They haven't asked in some while, but my favorite was when they'd ask at the doctor's office if I had any guns, to which I replied, "No, what can you recommend?"

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Bwaahaaa Me too, unfortunately society(leftists) have decided normal now is whatever the left decides it is. There are 36 genders, males can be females and vice versa, abnormal behaviors are now normal behaviors and vice versa. I hope you are retired my friend, It would be tough to teach science today especially biology......
    Oh yeah. Been retired for about 6 years now (taught 42 years) and I taught mostly Earth Science (geology, etc.), meteorology, and environmental studies (with a decided conservative leaning). No such thing as man-made global warming, no human influenced hurricanes (other than liberal idiots building right on a shoreline in hurricane areas), and showing that if all the icecaps melted, sea levels would drop not rise, and what most agenda-driven climate scientists are claiming as sea level rising, is actually, land areas subsiding.

During National Education Week, many parents came up to me, after sitting in on my classes, and said they were pleased to hear me teaching real science and not agenda-driven science....

All in all, my 42 years were great in school.

(Hummm, now that I think about it, this year marks the longest time I've ever been out of school, either as a student or as a teacher, in my whole life....)

Freedom isn't free.

(Hummm, now that I think about it, this year marks the longest time I've ever been out of school, either as a student or as a teacher, in my whole life....)
    It's a weird feeling...ain't it?

In a bit over 2 months it will be time for school to start again...but I won't be going...it's a strange type of nostalgia. And I still have those occasional dreams...sitting at a desk, test in front of me, didn't go to class and no idea how to answer the questions before me...

In a bit over 2 months it will be time for school to start again...
    And how long will it be before they have the first school shooting of the new school year?
    Will it be a "mass shooting" or just an isolated incident (3 or less)?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Pffffbbbt!!! DUH!!!!

Yes, but have they yet figured out why the chicken crossed the road?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Studies have found, scientific studies by the way*, that the civil rights of the chicken are being abused by the racist questioning of her motives.

*we asked 100 unauthorized shoppers during a community bonfire in downtown minneapolis

Studies have found, scientific studies by the way*, that the civil rights of the chicken are being abused by the racist questioning of her motives.

*we asked 100 unauthorized shoppers during a community bonfire in downtown minneapolis
    You guys are too much!

Oh yeah. Been retired for about 6 years now (taught 42 years) and I taught mostly Earth Science (geology, etc.), meteorology, and environmental studies (with a decided conservative leaning). No such thing as man-made global warming, no human influenced hurricanes (other than liberal idiots building right on a shoreline in hurricane areas), and showing that if all the icecaps melted, sea levels would drop not rise, and what most agenda-driven climate scientists are claiming as sea level rising, is actually, land areas subsiding.

During National Education Week, many parents came up to me, after sitting in on my classes, and said they were pleased to hear me teaching real science and not agenda-driven science....

All in all, my 42 years were great in school.

Thanks alismith for being a real teacher.