Thread: North Korean defector goes to Ivy League School and finds - North Korea

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.

North Korean defector goes to Ivy League School and finds - North Korea

Not surprised to hear the truth coming out about how bad Ivy League schools are, but when someone who calls herself a North Korean defector is able to compare these supposed elite schools to her North Korean indoctrination, it really shows how bad the future of this great country can be and that freedom is in jeopardy.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-kor...vy-league-nuts

And some of the reader responses are absolute nutcases.

Did a brief search on this hottie (and she is a hottie...which is indirectly suggestive) and there are a number of stories suggesting she's a scam artist, that her story is not true.

Don't know if it is, don't know if she's for real, don't know that I have the inclination to chase down whether she's legit or not...it's becoming harder and harder to verify stuff like this.

Do know I'd hit it like the fist of an angry god!

So there is that going for her...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Nothing would surprise me these days. Finding out that she is a North Korean spy and a plant and that the story is a scam, well maybe but there are a lot of stories about how bad the college teaching scene is these days.

Not disputing her assessment of our education system...which also leads me to believe her detractors are full of shit...just adding to the other dimension...

My basic inference is that she's legit and the stories against her are propaganda, yet, she is milking it for fame and fortune...her right...

Just things what make you go hmmm.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Nothing would surprise me these days. Finding out that she is a North Korean spy and a plant and that the story is a scam, well maybe but there are a lot of stories about how bad the college teaching scene is these days.
    That's because most of the professors are Commucrats and have an agenda to promote.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Isn't it amazing how some people have put themselves through hell to escape the oppression of their own countries, expecting freedoms here? Imagine their disappointment when they find the degradation here that they thought they had escaped.

Sad.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

i have read her story,"in order to live". she's been through more shit than most could endure in two lifetimes. raped, robbed, trafficed, beaten, her father died in the noko re-education system.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Isn't it amazing how some people have put themselves through hell to escape the oppression of their own countries, expecting freedoms here? Imagine their disappointment when they find the degradation here that they thought they had escaped.

Sad.
    Yeah, it's like reliving the same nightmare in slow motion. Most of our youth are in for a rude awakening when the dems get their way.

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    there are a number of stories suggesting she's a scam artist, that her story is not true.
    Who are those sources? Isn't smearing everyone who counters their narrative, the M.O. for COmmucrats and their sycophants in the media?

So someone FROM NK pointing out that our UNIVERSITIES are more intolerant than North Korea is not something SHOCKING to all of us (like the guys at GUnsnet who are paying attention and NOT getting our news from CNN).

I'd be very wary of ANY story SMEARING HER. The LEFT is well known to engage in total lies and smear campaigns against ANYONE who offers a counter narrative to them.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Who are those sources? Isn't smearing everyone who counters their narrative, the M.O. for COmmucrats and their sycophants in the media?

So someone FROM NK pointing out that our UNIVERSITIES are more intolerant than North Korea is not something SHOCKING to all of us (like the guys at GUnsnet who are paying attention and NOT getting our news from CNN).

I'd be very wary of ANY story SMEARING HER. The LEFT is well known to engage in total lies and smear campaigns against ANYONE who offers a counter narrative to them.
    Isn't this the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Yeah, it's like reliving the same nightmare in slow motion. Most of our youth are in for a rude awakening when the dems get their way.
    Unfortunately, they will probably celebrate and cheer like the Imperial Senate did when Natalie Portman had a line about liberty dying to thunderous applause.

Last edited by JTHunter; 06-15-2021 at 03:44 PM.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post

Oh I suspect the same...like I said before, don't have enough interest and wherewithal to chase down the various tales and try to determine which side is the truth. My main point is that it's becoming more and more difficult to sift the wheat from the chaff these days, without a grand effort.

Is she using her side to make a buck, yup...her right in the US of A. But I don't know if there is any way to determine which side is the 'truth', though if I had to pick a side it would be hers based solely on Occam's Razor.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Unfortunately, they will probably celebrate and cheer like the Imperial Senate did when Natalie Portman had a line about liberty dying to thunderous applause.

Perfect. I remember watching that movie for the first time and thinking true to form.