Thread: Commucrats Are On A Suicide Mission

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Commucrats Are On A Suicide Mission

This information is found in the book, Secret Tactics, by Kazumi Tabata, on page 105.

When I read this it dawned on me his descriptions fit the present-day Commucrat Party perfectly.

He says:

"4 Deeds That Lead To Political Disorder

1) Ruling with falsehood and lies – forgetting the truth and virtues and relying on limited abilities;

2) Forgetting public duties and responsibilities and pursuing personal interests and desires;

3) Lacking restraint and self-control;

4) Being materialistic, extravagant, and conceited.
    "

Even their members are starting to see them for what they really are.

This IS today's Commucrat Party and they are destroying themselves.

I just hope it comes sooner than later.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    This information is found in the book, Secret Tactics, by Kazumi Tabata, on page 105.

When I read this it dawned on me his descriptions fit the present-day Commucrat Party perfectly.

He says:

"4 Deeds That Lead To Political Disorder

1) Ruling with falsehood and lies – forgetting the truth and virtues and relying on limited abilities;

2) Forgetting public duties and responsibilities and pursuing personal interests and desires;

3) Lacking restraint and self-control;

4) Being materialistic, extravagant, and conceited.
    "

Even their members are starting to see them for what they really are.

This IS today's Commucrat Party and they are destroying themselves.

I just hope it comes sooner than later.

The ONE THING propping up the corrupt Democrat party and leadership are the CORRUPT MEDIA. Thankfully, trust in the Media is in a FREE FALL. I've talked to long time 'traditional liberal Democrats' and even THEY are dumping CNN and only trusting the 'local' news for things like local events, weather, etc. It's sad, because only the really dumb or uniformed are being brainwashed into being the footsoldiers of the idiot LEFT in our media.

Another pundit pointed out something. They're really weaponizing their power, going after Trump appointees, going after Trump Rally participants, going after ANYONE who tries to defend themselves against Black Lies Matter or ANTIFA. He pointed out that folks don't act that aggressively IF they think they are truly in power. BIDEN is a shell candidate. The only way his side will support him is to just bash on Trump. I think the Democrats are desperately trying to change America BEFORE the American people have a chance to BOOT THEM OUT.

I'm looking forward to 2022 and 2024. Time to primary all the 'do nothing Republicans' with real fighters. I like the new crop of populist FIGHTER Republicans. What sucks is that they get NO HELP from the milk toast RINO establishment types. Fine. Time to dump them for something better.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    The ONE THING propping up the corrupt Democrat party and leadership are the CORRUPT MEDIA. Thankfully, trust in the Media is in a FREE FALL. I've talked to long time 'traditional liberal Democrats' and even THEY are dumping CNN and only trusting the 'local' news for things like local events, weather, etc. It's sad, because only the really dumb or uniformed are being brainwashed into being the footsoldiers of the idiot LEFT in our media.

Another pundit pointed out something. They're really weaponizing their power, going after Trump appointees, going after Trump Rally participants, going after ANYONE who tries to defend themselves against Black Lies Matter or ANTIFA. He pointed out that folks don't act that aggressively IF they think they are truly in power. BIDEN is a shell candidate. The only way his side will support him is to just bash on Trump. I think the Democrats are desperately trying to change America BEFORE the American people have a chance to BOOT THEM OUT.

I'm looking forward to 2022 and 2024. Time to primary all the 'do nothing Republicans' with real fighters. I like the new crop of populist FIGHTER Republicans. What sucks is that they get NO HELP from the milk toast RINO establishment types. Fine. Time to dump them for something better.
    As the elections approach, please, be sure to list all the RINO repubs so we can get them out of our government. We don't want to miss any of them.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars