Thread: COLOR LASER all in ones SHORTAGE?

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

COLOR LASER all in ones SHORTAGE?

What in tarnation is going on with the great printer shortage of 2022? My Canon color laser printer/all in one took a crap, would say paper jam everytime I tried to print when it wasn't. Wife thinks it started right after I replaced the toner cartridges with generic ones. Anyway I went postal on it, after trying to fix it. I'm looking at Color laser all in ones, you simply can't find ANY brand anywhere. You can find ridiculous priced ones at $700 on up, even refurbished or used ones are $500 or more. I remember paying a little over $300 for mine a few years? 4 years maybe tops. Let's go Brandon! This shit is nuts. I still have a Brother B&W laser color all in one going strong after about 10 years I'm thinking, back in XP days. MFC7820N So I'm thinking I'll go with a Brother color laser all in one instead of Canon if I could find one!!!!!!! Any chance that bug the FBI crowed about stopping was killing printers and they just never told us about it?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    What in tarnation is going on with the great printer shortage of 2022? My Canon color laser printer/all in one took a crap, would say paper jam everytime I tried to print when it wasn't. Wife thinks it started right after I replaced the toner cartridges with generic ones. Anyway I went postal on it, after trying to fix it. I'm looking at Color laser all in ones, you simply can't find ANY brand anywhere. You can find ridiculous priced ones at $700 on up, even refurbished or used ones are $500 or more. I remember paying a little over $300 for mine a few years? 4 years maybe tops. Let's go Brandon! This shit is nuts. I still have a Brother B&W laser color all in one going strong after about 10 years I'm thinking, back in XP days. MFC7820N So I'm thinking I'll go with a Brother color laser all in one instead of Canon if I could find one!!!!!!! Any chance that bug the FBI crowed about stopping was killing printers and they just never told us about it?
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

ALL of our supplies that make this country run like a top are sitting off the coast of Cali.
    Both employee shortages, caused or prolonged by the Biden administration AND local regulation not letting older Semi trucks to enter the docks are causing all this crap.

BISHOP

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BISHOP View Post
    ALL of our supplies that make this country run like a top are sitting off the coast of Cali.
    Both employee shortages, caused or prolonged by the Biden administration AND local regulation not letting older Semi trucks to enter the docks are causing all this crap.

BISHOP
    It's all part of their plan.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars