Thread: Chicago Gang & Street Violence - Big Weekend

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

Chicago Gang & Street Violence - Big Weekend

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...YEJ?ocid=ientp

Are all the victims here black, or just most of them?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Go to https://heyjackass.com/ for racial breakdown. It usually runs 80-85% black, the rest hispanic. Nothing ever changes here.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

This is the fruit of white privilege.

Right?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

This is a perfect example of what happens when Dimcrats are in charge of things.

And, it's another great example of gun control at its best, too.

Of course, it's da White man's fault.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    This is a perfect example of what happens when Dimcrats are in charge of things.

And, it's another great example of gun control at its best, too.

Of course, it's da White man's fault.
    It's ALWAYS "da White man's fault."
    You should know that by now!!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

A nice recap of the latest carnage, courtesy of the Chicago Tribune: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...04-story.html#

Btw: all this came in the wake of two recent "Peace Marches" which shut down major thoroughfares in Chicago. They were both organized by the usual storefront reverends, community activists, & fake priests who make a living off blackmailing the city with demands to "stop the violence" and "enact stronger gun-control laws". They constantly howl about police-involved shootings of youths of color but 99% of the shootings/killings involve blacks murdering other blacks. It's gotten to the point where it's laughable about how Democrat plantation politics are destroying large areas of the city...yet they continue to blame everyone but those really responsible i.e. themselves.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

My brother lives in the area. He is always offended when I refer to the town as Chicagodishu.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Drudge has a link to an article on his front page about how the prevailing "no snitching" code has led to zero tips or leads against any of the suspects. Even after all this carnage.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...nce/925630002/

It is a pretty fucked up situation when the people in those neighborhoods fear the police more than even these gangbanging scum.

In an emotional response, Mayor Rahm Emanuel and Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson called on residents to speak up and cooperate with police to identify perpetrators.

“You all know who these individuals are, they come into your homes every day, sleep with you every night,” Johnson said. “Grandparents, parents, siblings, significant others — you know who they are.”
    Last edited by LAGC; 08-07-2018 at 06:41 PM.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

In recent years the Chicago PD's homicide unit has been averaging around only a 15% clearance rate for murders, thanks in large part to the No Snitch code in the 'hoods.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    It is a pretty fucked up situation when the people in those neighborhoods fear the police more than even these gangbanging scum.
    Do the police or the gangs retaliate against "snitches"?
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    Go to https://heyjackass.com/ for racial breakdown. It usually runs 80-85% black, the rest hispanic. Nothing ever changes here.
    Great site for violent crime in Chicago info. 1974 was their worst year ever (974 murders).

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    Do the police or the gangs retaliate against "snitches"?
    Part of the problem, as I understand, is that there is so much corruption within the Chicago PD -- so many of those criminal gangs have insider moles who have infiltrated the police department rank-and-file, that whenever anyone tries to cooperate with the police or report a crime, word quickly gets back to the street.

They're never going to make any headway until trust is restored in the police.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Drudge has a link to an article on his front page about how the prevailing "no snitching" code has led to zero tips or leads against any of the suspects. Even after all this carnage.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...nce/925630002/
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    In recent years the Chicago PD's homicide unit has been averaging around only a 15% clearance rate for murders, thanks in large part to the No Snitch code in the 'hoods.
    AND, as long as the citizens fail to finger the perps and the cops get them off the streets, nothing will change.

Part of the problem, as I understand, is that there is so much corruption within the Chicago PD -- so many of those criminal gangs have insider moles who have infiltrated the police department rank-and-file, that whenever anyone tries to cooperate with the police or report a crime, word quickly gets back to the street.

They're never going to make any headway until trust is restored in the police.
    As if that will happen in our lifetimes.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    My brother lives in the area. He is always offended when I refer to the town as Chicagodishu.
    Chiraq