Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Commucrat Backed Operations On 2nd Amendment

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Texas shooting - 14 children, one teacher dead, and several others still surviving being shot.

The shootings will continue until the government totally suspends the constitution and Soylent Green factories are up and running.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Right on cue. Remember, all of this was staged for this moment.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...chool-shooting
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    And fire any armed security they may employ...

The same argument applies to those who wish to depopulate the planet. Nothing's preventing you from starting with yourself...just do it...save mother Gaia.
    That is so true, I always wondered why those people screaming for depopulation never off themselves after protesting. Same with people against logging living in wood houses. The hypocrisy of the left is a gift that never stops giving, The vast majority of the American populace has definitely become idiocracy in every sense of the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    That is so true, I always wondered why those people screaming for depopulation never off themselves after protesting. Same with people against logging living in wood houses. The hypocrisy of the left is a gift that never stops giving, The vast majority of the American populace has definitely become idiocracy in every sense of the movie.
    Oh shit...my lawyer's name is Frito!!!!

If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

I have a somewhat different take on things. IMHO school shootings, like growing gender confusion, declining fertility, the decline of the nuclear family, the massive obesity epidemic, etc. just demonstrate that society today is starting to reflect the reality demonstrated by the John B. Calhoun mouse experiments (see link below). In other words, our society and the people that live in it will continue to increasingly develop growing mental health issue. in response the public will demand more and more government solutions, more free stuff, more gun control, more Federal Government and less State and local government. The solutions will not help, and many of the solutions will make things worse. Maybe our society just needs to collapse. I am too old to entertain fantasies about being a survivalist. I know this is a gloom and doom attitude. But that is how I see things.

https://fee.org/articles/john-b-calh...welfare-state/

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Texas shooting - 14 children, one teacher dead, and several others still surviving being shot.

The shootings will continue until the government totally suspends the constitution and Soylent Green factories are up and running.

In my observation, most Americans have little understanding of the Constitution and American history. So they will not care. At least younger American.

Resident Biden says the 2A is not "absolute."

(Well, Idiot Joe, it is "inalienable," which means it is God-given and idiots like you have no authority to eliminate it.)

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/30/polit...eas/index.html

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

And, another "coincidental" mass shooting...in Chattanooga.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/29/us/ch...ing/index.html

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Because they want the chaos. The more chaos, the more the innocent and powerless demand government protection...thus more power to the elites to rule.
    As so appropriately stated in the 1984 version of "Dune" - -
    "Fear is the mind-kiiller."
    When fearful and scared, people are no different than horses or steers. They will panic and stampeded when the proper "stimulus" is applied.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    "Fear is the mind-kiiller."
    Which puts me in mind of another apropos quote, though from a middlin' movie: "Chance favors the prepared mind."
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    As so appropriately stated in the 1984 version of "Dune" - -
    When fearful and scared, people are no different than horses or steers. They will panic and stampeded when the proper "stimulus" is applied.
    As stated in the bottom line of my sig line.

Freedom isn't free.

Not to let up on the mass shootings that seem to be coincidental as of late (since Idiot Joe became Resident), another mass shooting occurred today....this time at a hospital in Tulsa, OK.

https://tulsaworld.com/news/local/cr...f83e3435a.html

The orchestration continues as the last school shooting didn't quite get the results they were hoping for.

Not to worry though, these events will continue happening until they get the results they want. They won't stop until then.

Freedom isn't free.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Don't know where I originally posted this, but I fully expect one mass shooting a week until the feds push the envelope on what honest people will tolerate.

Gas prices are up almost 150% from when biden took office. Food prices are following and if we get the reported and expected food shortages, all heck will break loose and anyone who has turned in their phantom assault weapon will wish they hadn't. Again I pray it never comes to it, but it seems like the night of broken glass is upon us.

Resident Biden does not want schools to increase security; he would rather go after guns, instead.

https://www.westernjournal.com/wh-pr...0d7e2da3bc2b28

Remember: Commucrats need more deaths to promote their agenda.

Freedom isn't free.

More evidence that Commucrats are more concerned with their agenda than, actually, doing anything meaningful.

https://www.westernjournal.com/repor...0d7e2da3bc2b28

Freedom isn't free.

ABC News confirms the reason for all these attacks in this statement:

"A spate of deadly gun attacks across the country has reignited the national debate on gun reform in the United States. Lawmakers are arguing over what to do, if anything, to regulate guns."

https://abcnews.go.com/US/supreme-co...ry?id=85136299

All the recent mass shootings have been orchestrated to get us to this point. IF this fails to get the results they want, the attacks will continue until they finally get those results.

Freedom isn't free.

And, another one.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ba71b597ae8f4d

Mass shootings will continue until the goal is reached. Bank on it.

Freedom isn't free.

A new argument has surfaced; you have a right to own a gun because you have a right to own property. Owning a gun is not a constitutional right because 2A only applies to a well-regulated militia. If you're not a militia member, then the 2A does not apply to you.

More here.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opini...a48d9ee5975cb9

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    There have been quite a few "mass shootings" in the past few months and I'm starting to hear the term, "firearm violence," being used more often. I posit that the reason Commucrat mayors are doing nothing about these shootings is they want more and more shootings to happen so people will start feeling that something has to be done about the proliferation of handguns and "assault weapons" on our streets.

These mayors, also, want more kids to be targeted so gun control groups can claim more gun control is needed to protect our children (since when have Commucrats really cared about any kids, except their own?). They'll say that, now, kids aren't even safe in their own houses....

These Commucrat mayors are following an agenda.

Start listening to the controlled media and you'll hear more news of shootings and more calls for something having to be done about it.

Here's a few of the more recent mass shootings:

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...cs/9775305002/

https://abcnews.go.com/US/reported-m...ry?id=84721175

Here's a list of those shootings in 2022 so far:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...States_in_2022

Remember, Commucrats want all these shootings to happen so they can eliminate the 2nd Amendment and disarm America. It's part of their agenda to destroy America.
    These "mass shootings" always happen before elections or midterms... like clockwork.

Assault and murder are already illegal, but ONE MORE LAW will solve all the problems, right?

Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast