Thread: Ever notice that most Libtards are self hating whites? ;)

Ever notice that most Libtards are self hating whites? ;)

Protestors try to shut down Department of Homeland Security Offices, calling them racist. Note, there is perhaps ONE token black woman sitting in the front row and ALL of the rest of them are white liberals. I will take a conservative, pro freedom, black/brown/red/yellow/etc.etc. over any of those MORONS any day.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Another thing I noticed is that ALL those Communist/Dimocrat/Libturds are butt-ugly women and the "men" look like metrosexual wussies.

I'll bet all those who attended college were Liberal Arts Majors, whose only means of support, now, are the paychecks from Soros.....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Not one of them knows what or where a concentration camp was. I'd love to see a real journalist ask them one by one without their phones in hand where and what Auschwitz or Sobibor is? Pitiful what the next generation is going to be by indoctrination. Khrushchev once said "we will bury you". he wasn't talking about nuclear war, he was talking about exactly what has happened here in our own gov't, schools and media.

Willingly deluded people are kinda dangerous.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

The older I get the less tolerance I have for these jerkoffs, if this country sucks so bad just get the fuck out you whinny over privileged piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Willingly deluded people are kinda dangerous.
    Even to their masters.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Freedom isn't free.

OMG! LMAO!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    The older I get the less tolerance I have for these jerkoffs, if this country sucks so bad just get the fuck out you whinny over privileged piece of shit.
    I couldn't agree more. And I don't give a fuck if I'm labeled racist. If you don't want to be part of the solution then your part of the problem.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Quote Originally Posted by Nashorn View Post
    I couldn't agree more. And I don't give a fuck if I'm labeled racist. If you don't want to be part of the solution then your part of the problem.
    How would you be labeled racist if you're telling WHITE libtards to GTFO? Can they do that?

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Yep, we're racist nazis cause we're white conservatives.....

They're like 12 year old girls, they can't argue with you rationally so they call you names.

Being labeled a racist by these punks has become meaningless.

Anyone who takes them seriously is as stupid as they are, i'm amazed at how well the public school indoctrination has worked.

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    Yep, we're racist nazis cause we're white conservatives.....

They're like 12 year old girls, they can't argue with you rationally so they call you names.

Being labeled a racist by these punks has become meaningless.

Anyone who takes them seriously is as stupid as they are, i'm amazed at how well the public school indoctrination has worked.
    True! true! But I think a lot of guys are missing an interesting point. Those LEFT WING idiots call BLACK, HISPANIC or ASIAN conservatives 'white supremacists' as well. I've seen it. I've read articles of them attacking minorities who are conservative/pro gun/Republican and call them nazis and white supremacists.

Calling a white conservative a 'white supremacist' is just a lie and a smear. But calling all those non-white conservatives the same thing just shows how fucking insane the LEFT is.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    True! true! But I think a lot of guys are missing an interesting point. Those LEFT WING idiots call BLACK, HISPANIC or ASIAN conservatives 'white supremacists' as well. I've seen it. I've read articles of them attacking minorities who are conservative/pro gun/Republican and call them nazis and white supremacists.

Calling a white conservative a 'white supremacist' is just a lie and a smear. But calling all those non-white conservatives the same thing just shows how fucking insane the LEFT is.
    There was a news story earlier this week about how some politician (a black female, IIRC) was telling other minorities that, if they weren't using the same language and verbiage that their "leader" were using, "they didn't need you". They wanted the people to speak with "brown" voices, or "black" voices, or "yellow" voices. Otherwise, you weren't welcome at their "party".
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”