Thread: Communist News Network

Communist News Network

Went to the hospital today to get some blood work done. The waiting room TV was tuned to CNN. The audio was a constant stream of Trump, Russia, Trump, Russia, Trump Russia, .....

Stopped to get lunch. The TV at the Restaurant bar was tuned to CNN. The audio was a constant stream of Trump, Russia, Trump, Russia, Trump Russia, .....

Later stopped at the gum. The TVs in the treadmill area were tuned to CNN. The audio was a constant stream of Trump, Russia, Trump, Russia, Trump Russia, .....

The CNN mofos are in a state of total meltdown.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

It's a sign of imminent implosion. They are grasping at straws and are going full steam ahead with their fake, fabricated news in the hopes that if they say it enough, people will believe they are really on to something. They know they have nothing, but are pumping out their propaganda as much as the airwaves will allow.

They know those of us with common sense are not listening, nor believing, but we aren't their target audience.

They are aiming for those low IQ, low information voters, who are susceptible to believing their fake news propaganda and anti-American agenda.

They have created a whole population of mind-numbed puppets who swallow up their Communist newspeak without even blinking an eye.

CNN is burning its own house down around them, and are too stupid to realize it.

Let them implode, It can't happen soon enough.

Phuck CNN and that birdcage liner, the NYT.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

The more they push this outlandish conspiracy theory bullshit, the more angry and determined Trump supporters become. The Democrats are digging their own graves for 2018 and 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    Went to the hospital today to get some blood work done. The waiting room TV was tuned to CNN. The audio was a constant stream of Trump, Russia, Trump, Russia, Trump Russia, .....

Stopped to get lunch. The TV at the Restaurant bar was tuned to CNN. The audio was a constant stream of Trump, Russia, Trump, Russia, Trump Russia, .....

Later stopped at the gum. The TVs in the treadmill area were tuned to CNN. The audio was a constant stream of Trump, Russia, Trump, Russia, Trump Russia, .....

Jet, check this out if you want to have some control over public TV's. I think I'm going to order a couple for myself to make sure I don't have to watch that crap on their TV.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Universal-In...gAAOSw241YmW22

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Jet, check this out if you want to have some control over public TV's. I think I'm going to order a couple for myself to make sure I don't have to watch that crap on their TV.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Universal-In...gAAOSw241YmW22
    I think I will get one.

I think I will get one.
    I ordered two last night.

Freedom isn't free.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

I ordered one a few years ago. They work. Just make sure you get the one for north American tvs. The best one is the "TV be gone" brand one. But the cheapies work.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Same thing when I was in the waiting room of a car dealership a month ago. Trump trump trump trump trump russia trump breaking news trump russia trump trump for a whole hour.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Their employees are apparently starting to reach a breaking point. Most of these news people probably major in journalism with thoughts of doing great things for the human race only to find they are nothing more than carnival shills. Sure they get a pay check -- but they will never reach the stage of self actualization or self transcendence (i.e., per Maslow). At some point it has to suck.

http://thehill.com/media/342045-cnns...russia-fatigue

The CNN employees suffer from Russia fatigue whereas the rest of us have fake news fatigue.
    Last edited by jet3534; 07-15-2017 at 01:04 PM.

One by one the communist news network underlings are making their social media private. I wonder why.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    It's a sign of imminent implosion. They are grasping at straws and are going full steam ahead with their fake, fabricated news in the hopes that if they say it enough, people will believe they are really on to something. They know they have nothing, but are pumping out their propaganda as much as the airwaves will allow.

They know those of us with common sense are not listening, nor believing, but we aren't their target audience.

They are aiming for those low IQ, low information voters, who are susceptible to believing their fake news propaganda and anti-American agenda.

They have created a whole population of mind-numbed puppets who swallow up their Communist newspeak without even blinking an eye.

CNN is burning its own house down around them, and are too stupid to realize it.

Let them implode, It can't happen soon enough.

Phuck CNN and that birdcage liner, the NYT.
    Schools and colleges, government especially Democrats in union with ABC CBS, NBCMSNBC, CNN all played their part well.