Thread: California Attorney General releases personal info on ALL Concealed Carry Persons in the State

California Attorney General releases personal info on ALL Concealed Carry Persons in the State

The Liberal Democrat A.G. of California should be brought up on charges. He not only released the names, but phone numbers, physical info, addresses of all CCW holders in the state, many including the home addresses of JUDGES, retired police officers, P.I.s, victims of domestic violence, persons under threat because they testified against criminal gangs, Persons who transport precious metals or other valuables, etc.

I read an article about how some WOMEN who had fled abusive relationships, are freaking out because their names, home addresses and phone numbers were blasted to the general public on this 'website' run by the DEMOCRATS in CA.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    And they keep electing these morons. It is a shame that only a handful of counties in commiefornia are ruining it for what was at one time a really nice state.

Is there any real surprise here? Given the recent Supremes decision on "may issue"...what's a good commucrat to do? Wait, I know...in a state overrun by crime where prosecutors let criminals go by the dozens...let's post where all the state known gun owners live! Let's funnel as much crime as we can upon them...bastard plebes who should be in the gulags. Let's be sure everyone in the state who desires to protect themselves have it coming from all sides...

What's that you say? People issued licenses to protect them from abusive spouses and such? Acceptable collateral damage...

Believe all women baby...it's just a slogan.
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 06-29-2022 at 04:19 PM.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    And they keep electing these morons. It is a shame that only a handful of counties in commiefornia are ruining it for what was at one time a really nice state.
    I'm not sure that is true anymore. I know a ton of conservatives who have left the state in the last 10 to 15 years

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Why is this not surprising? I bet there are privacy laws that just got completely massacred, I hope every gun owner is watching and every gun owner organization is going to sue the crap out of the states hitlers. Judges aren't going to be happy, neither are officers ect, this might ignite a ricochet not imagined by this lunatic.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Wow....you'd think they were a bunch of communists or something!

Seriously though they are the definition of evil...totally lacking in honor or decency.

Just sad that people like that are in positions of power.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    To be fair, GUN OWNERS don't vote for these clowns. But the NON GUN OWNERS out number us. Historically the BLUE areas of CA have been about 54% to RED areas 46%. Of course having all those COWARDS flee the state has tipped the scales even MORE in the favor of the BLUE liberal idiots (thanks for nothing scumbag cowards). But all you guys need to LOSE your state is for the Democrats to get 51%. Once they get a foothold, they'll change the laws, they'll gerrymander the districts, they'll change the rules so that it's nearly impossible to vote them out.

I just got a notice from the D.O.J. that I should probably put a FREEZE on my credit reporting sites because the sheer amount of information they leaked in a 24 hour period, identity thieves NOW have more info on California Gun Owners than our own Banks do. All our identifications, our ages, our addresses, our races or physical descriptions, our eye color, our hair color, our weight, etc.

What a clusterfuck. I am SURE agents from CHINA copied all of that info BEFORE it was shut down......

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    What a clusterfuck. I am SURE agents from CHINA copied all of that info BEFORE it was shut down......
    Likely also to be found on the dark web forevermore as well.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Likely also to be found on the dark web forevermore as well.
    This unfortunately is probably very true.

Thanks Tank for the numbers. I was pretty sure that LA and Frisco pretty much run the state.

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

NAGR Files Class Action Lawsuit Following California AG’s Disclosure of Gun Owners’ Personal Information

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/na...kF3qVMWFWI0qDk

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunreference1 View Post
    NAGR Files Class Action Lawsuit Following California AG’s Disclosure of Gun Owners’ Personal Information

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/na...kF3qVMWFWI0qDk

Steve
    GOOD !
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”