Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Texas shooter was a complete PSYCHOPATH ... well before his rampage .....

The Texas shooter was a complete PSYCHOPATH ... well before his rampage .....

So it turns out that this guy posted VIDEOS online of him holding up clear plastic bags with the blood soaked bodies of neighborhood CATS that he had beaten to death. He apparently LOVED to walk around with bags filled with bloody carcasses of small animals, cats, small Dogs, etc of animals that he KILLED and just hung on to the bags for 'amusement'. In one of the videos he's smiling this 'joker like' smile at the camera.

ALSO ... this kid had previously "threatened to kidnap, kill and rape girls who shunned him online.”

If someone, ANYONE had actually called him in for a psych eval or arrested him for animal cruelty (which is a FELONY in Texas) he would have been ineligible for purchasing any firearm.

Also I'm STILL CURIOUS as to how he afforded to spend $5-6K on guns and ammo and scopes literally TWO DAYS after his 18th birthday when his family was destitute. That is a question I would like answered.

If there ever was a reason for someone to be on the INELIGIBLE list, it was THIS GUY! I've had liberals argue that he was just a 'minor'. BS. 16 and 17 yr olds who commit heinous crimes are charged as adults in many cases. Things don't add up here.

So...you're saying he was easily programmed, given a mission, given the resources...and then sent on that mission?

Is that what I hear you saying?
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

All this was orchestrated.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Geez that is horrible. Poor dogs. And now he has killed kids and teachers. How did they not see this coming?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Geez that is horrible. Poor dogs. And now he has killed kids and teachers. How did they not see this coming?
    They saw it coming. Actually, they* needed this to happen.

There are far too many "coincidences" for this to just happen.... This was orchestrated.

*Who are "they?" If you observe the people who are pushing the hardest for "reasonable" gun control and outlawing certain firearms, then you know who "they" are.

You can't push an action through if people see no need for it. You have to create the "need."
    Last edited by alismith; 05-31-2022 at 08:37 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    All this was orchestrated.
    Oh yeah, the fedz knew and were watching him just as the local leos were. One "retired" fed who hjad been in contact with him for some time was chatting with him like a half hour before he did the alleged shooting yet for some reason the "retired" fed didn't alert anyone in law enforcement.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

On another note, I won't be mocking the guy using the 'hand sanitizer' any more. Turns out he was unarmed and was a 'medic' attached to the SWAT team. He's not the one who was supposed to conduct the breach. And if he's supposedly going to be treating wounds, him using hand sanitizer doesn't seem weird.

Still very disappointed in the inaction of those cops for over 70 minutes. Over 400 law enforcement officers from multiple agencies and they were a total clusterfuck.....

They needed as many victims as possible, so they could push through their recent "bipartisan" gun bill. Expect another coming up soon, so they can pass their 'salt weapons ban.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    They needed as many victims as possible, so they could push through their recent "bipartisan" gun bill. Expect another coming up soon, so they can pass their 'salt weapons ban.

They tried that here in Indy, with the shooter in a gun free zone shopping mall killed 3 people in 15 seconds before a good guy with a gun ignoring the gun free zone took him out.

Thankfully the gun free sign holds no basis in law, so the guy was praised as a hero by the police, but shredded by national media for ignoring the gun free zone sign. They would have preferred 30 or more dead at that fire rate which would have made a really good push for their honest people gun control. Of course nothing was said about the criminal ignoring the gun free zone sign.

Also different in this case were the police were inside the mall in minutes clearing the crowd and heading for the now dead murderer.

And still proving the point, when seconds count, police are minutes away. An armed citizen who made 8 hits of 10 shots from unconfirmed distances of either 40 feet or 30 yards depending on media report, all while with no collateral damage in the food court.

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    If you really want to get the old noggin joggin' take a look at the guns the Uvalde shooter had and then look at the guns the Indiana shooter had

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    If you really want to get the old noggin joggin' take a look at the guns the Uvalde shooter had and then look at the guns the Indiana shooter had

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    The face tatted unemployed homeless guy well known to local (and presumed federal) leos who somehow had access to expensive weaponry.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    The face tatted unemployed homeless guy well known to local (and presumed federal) leos who somehow had access to expensive weaponry.
    He bought and paid for ALL THAT STUFF before his 18th birthday. I thought that you can't get a credit card when you're a minor, unless it's attached to an adult guardian's card. So he was using a Credit card that belonged to whom? The grandmother he shot in the face? Also wasn't his Grandpa a FELON. Now Grandpa didn't know his grandson was buying guns? Grandpa told the cops and the media he did NOT KNOW because he can't be in a house with access to guns because of his previous Felony conviction. So the kid kept all of this a secret from his guardians. Frankly, I can buy THAT explanation, a kid keeping expenses away from his parents/grandparents until the bill comes due. It's possible that he maxed out his guardian's credit limit before the end of the billing statement, thus they would be left with the bill in 30 plus days.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    He bought and paid for ALL THAT STUFF before his 18th birthday. I thought that you can't get a credit card when you're a minor, unless it's attached to an adult guardian's card. So he was using a Credit card that belonged to whom? The grandmother he shot in the face? Also wasn't his Grandpa a FELON. Now Grandpa didn't know his grandson was buying guns? Grandpa told the cops and the media he did NOT KNOW because he can't be in a house with access to guns because of his previous Felony conviction. So the kid kept all of this a secret from his guardians. Frankly, I can buy THAT explanation, a kid keeping expenses away from his parents/grandparents until the bill comes due. It's possible that he maxed out his guardian's credit limit before the end of the billing statement, thus they would be left with the bill in 30 plus days.
    And that's more likely than the febrile bureau of incompetents grooming, aiding and arming him?

Tell me another fairy story!!!

Excellent point but I was referring to the Indiana idiot, who, as suggested, was homeless, jobless, yet somehow got access to a rifle and ammo.

And that's more likely than the febrile bureau of incompetents grooming, aiding and arming him?

Tell me another fairy story!!!
    It is more likely than your theory. I have heard NOTHING even from tin foil hatted types that the FBI actually PAID For his weapons and stuff. But keep on trucking! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Excellent point but I was referring to the Indiana idiot, who, as suggested, was homeless, jobless, yet somehow got access to a rifle and ammo.
    I thought of the concept of him using his guardian's credit cards was valid since I remember parents getting into hot water when THEIR KIDS buy things without their permission. Remember back in the 1980s when that kid racked up 30 thousand dollars in charges on his parent's credit cards for PHONE SEX charges? LOL. What a total waste and he was shamed nationwide because the story was broadcast on 'inside edition' on TV. hahahahah

It is more likely than your theory. I have heard NOTHING even from tin foil hatted types that the FBI actually PAID For his weapons and stuff. But keep on trucking! LOL
    So you're saying he went to a gun store with a CC not in his name, filled out the paperwork, showed an ID proving he was under age, and the gun dealer had no suspicions or questions and just put it all through, and that the background check came back fine...for someone who was under age?

Well okay then!

So you're saying he went to a gun store with a CC not in his name, filled out the paperwork, showed an ID proving he was under age, and the gun dealer had no suspicions or questions and just put it all through, and that the background check came back fine...for someone who was under age?

Well okay then!
    LOL typical that you don't even know the story. He PAID for them ONLINE. It's easy to use CCs online, if you have the same family name. Online stores do it all the time for spouses and children. The shipper wan'ts worried because they were being sent to an actual FFL/Store. The FFL aka store will do the due diligence and fill out the paperwork. SO! went to the STORE and filled out the paperwork AFTER he was 18. Try to learn about what you speak of before you speak. bwahahahahahaha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast