Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Never give an inch

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    Except that the Canadian people voted for their government, just like the people of California (and don't forget Washington, Oregon, New York, Massachusetts, Illinois, etc). It is their fault and it is within their power to fix, if they want to.
    Don't count on that !! There are a lot of "moochers" with their hands out that, in order to get those "freebies" will do as they are told. They have already done what Krupski said and have gone "to their knees". Thanks to the "damocraps", who have fostered this subclass for 50+ years, those leeches tend to outnumber us now.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Don't count on that !! There are a lot of "moochers" with their hands out that, in order to get those "freebies" will do as they are told. They have already done what Krupski said and have gone "to their knees". Thanks to the "damocraps", who have fostered this subclass for 50+ years, those leeches tend to outnumber us now.
    Notice that I did not say they would, just that it is in their power to change it if they want to. We blame the government for passing bad laws but we elect the government that passes the bad laws so if we leave them in office it is not their fault, it is ours. The reasons why they keep them in office is secondary, I am putting blame where it belongs, with those who vote, or don't vote, as the case may be.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Never happen in the Yukon, or British Columbia, or the Northwest Terr. or Nuvet . Too much Wide spaces. You could easily hide in Atlin, or Dreese Lake.
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

So they want to disarm law abiding people but no mention is made of halting the importation of foreign enemies with wmd attacks on their minds.

"Read more: https://www.ammoland.com/2018/08/ele...#ixzz5NiGuHsVa
    Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
    Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

Fahad Hussain, the Danforth killer’s brother, has a long criminal history involving both drugs and guns. By court order, he lived with his family friend Maisum Ansari, his bail surety.

Fahad and Ansari had 42 kilograms of Carfentanil and 33 guns in the basement of Ansari’s home. Thirty of those guns were a single model of Glock pistol, still in their boxes.

Despite media reports, these are not small-time drug dealers. Indeed, Fahad Hussain dealt drugs, but he and Ansari seemingly had much bigger plans. Plans the government doesn’t want to talk about about.

We’re only safe because Ansari’s upstairs tenant called the fire department to complain about a carbon monoxide alarm.

When firefighters arrived, they discovered a huge cache of drugs and guns in the basement and called police.

Carfentanil: Before being discovered by drug dealers, Carfentanil was viewed (and used) as a chemical weapon.
    A dose of just 20 micro-grams, smaller than a poppy seed, is fatal to humans. With 1 billion micro-grams per kilogram (yes, Billion) it translates into 50 million fatal doses per kilogram."

https://www.ammoland.com/2018/08/ele...#axzz5NZ7zBxvi
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    So they want to disarm law abiding people but no mention is made of halting the importation of foreign enemies with wmd attacks on their minds.

"Read more: https://www.ammoland.com/2018/08/ele...#ixzz5NiGuHsVa
    Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
    Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

Fahad Hussain, the Danforth killer’s brother, has a long criminal history involving both drugs and guns. By court order, he lived with his family friend Maisum Ansari, his bail surety.

Fahad and Ansari had 42 kilograms of Carfentanil and 33 guns in the basement of Ansari’s home. Thirty of those guns were a single model of Glock pistol, still in their boxes.

Despite media reports, these are not small-time drug dealers. Indeed, Fahad Hussain dealt drugs, but he and Ansari seemingly had much bigger plans. Plans the government doesn’t want to talk about about.

We’re only safe because Ansari’s upstairs tenant called the fire department to complain about a carbon monoxide alarm.

When firefighters arrived, they discovered a huge cache of drugs and guns in the basement and called police.

Carfentanil: Before being discovered by drug dealers, Carfentanil was viewed (and used) as a chemical weapon.
    A dose of just 20 micro-grams, smaller than a poppy seed, is fatal to humans. With 1 billion micro-grams per kilogram (yes, Billion) it translates into 50 million fatal doses per kilogram."

https://www.ammoland.com/2018/08/ele...#axzz5NZ7zBxvi
    You're right. Not newsworthy to the NWO.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

rci2950, watch out - there is more fuel to the fire for the Canadian gov't comin' and takin' 'em. Another shooting occurred this morning with 4 deaths. Breaking now.
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/08...olice-say.html
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    rci2950, watch out - there is more fuel to the fire for the Canadian gov't comin' and takin' 'em. Another shooting occurred this morning with 4 deaths. Breaking now.
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/08...olice-say.html
    Hummmm. No name of shooter yet? I wonder if it could be an islamist.....? Hope not as that would give muslims a bad name.....

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Something's fishy here. It's been over for a few hours and Yahoo.com hasn't even mentioned it. Haven't checked other sources yet, but if it had been a big shootout, I'm sure the Communist Media would have started covering it by now and starting their usual gun control narrative.

Still waiting for a name.....

Freedom isn't free.

everything went Poof! from the regular sources.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

New Mexico compound: Children 'kidnapped and trained to carry out school shootings by Muslim extremists'
    Five suspects were arrested after police found 11 starving children between the ages of one and 15 inside a makeshift structure with a nearby shooting range. One of the children's foster parents told prosecutors "the defendant had trained the child in the use of an assault rifle in preparation for future school shootings", according to court filings.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8485346.html

Linda Sarsour, Muslim Candidates Tied To Father Of Jihadi Who Trained Children To Become “School Shooters” In New Mexico
    One of the men who police arrested is Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, the son of the notorious Brooklyn, NYC Imam, Siraj Wahhaj who was found by prosecutors to be an un-indicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center Bombing.
    However, what the media is not talking about is the fact that Democrat surrogate and Women’s March organizer Linda Sarour and several Muslims who are currently running for Congress and Governor in the United States are also tied to terror-tied Wahhaj.
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/linda-...in-new-mexico/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Was at work watching it all day. They haven't released the shooters details yet. Ann Coulters law is definitely in effect.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Just checked Yahoo news again and still no mention of the shooting.

It has to be some islamic dude and the US Communist media is ignoring it....

Freedom isn't free.

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Just checked Yahoo news again and still no mention of the shooting.

It has to be some islamic dude and the US Communist media is ignoring it....
    Is this what you're looking For? https://www.yahoo.com/news/four-kill...142136475.html

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunreference1 View Post
    Is this what you're looking For? https://www.yahoo.com/news/four-kill...142136475.html

Steve
    Thanks. For some reason it wasn't on mine. I'll have to check again.

Still no name of shooter......

Freedom isn't free.

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Police seeks clues to motive after Fredericton man charged in fatal shootings

Matthew Vincent Raymond

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/cana...rged-in-fatal/

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunreference1 View Post
    Police seeks clues to motive after Fredericton man charged in fatal shootings

Matthew Vincent Raymond

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/cana...rged-in-fatal/

Steve
    Not a mulsim, I guess. Workplace violence?

Freedom isn't free.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12