Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just got the feeling Trump is going to jail.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I just got the feeling Trump is going to jail.

Regardless of his lack of law breaking, they are going to railroad him right out of office and into prison. I sure hope I'm wrong.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Regardless of his lack of law breaking, they are going to railroad him right out of office and into prison. I sure hope I'm wrong.
    I hope they do.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Ain't gonna happen. There would Civil War 2 if they tried.

I suspect the impeachment will be dropped soon, as the star witnesses have turned out to have less than nothing.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

This is the Dims' pipe dream, but it isn't going to happen. So far, everything they've done with this so-called impeachment hearing has been illegal (not that they are bothered by that), but if push comes to shove, this will be used by the Repubs to counter that.

Plus, as sevlex says, they run the risk of having a full-on uncivil war on their hands. If that happens, anyone who is a Dim will have a target painted on their forehead, and politicians will be first on the runway.

Cooler heads will prevail and it won't go that far. The Dims already realize they have lost this move and their coup is failing.

P.s.- Don't listen to what the mainstream media says. EVERYTHING they say is FAKE NEWS.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Whatever Pres. Trump is accused of, or has actually done, is nothing compared to ACTUAL crimes committed by other politicians.

Hell, right now everyone is alleging a Trump "quid pro quo" while Biden actually DID it and admitted it on camera. So why no investigation into Slow Joe?

Oh yeah, forgot. Dims are above the law. Nevermind.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

That's what I'm saying, that there's no longer justice in the system. It's so blatant.

That's what I'm saying, that there's no longer justice in the system. It's so blatant.
    The Dims are pushing as hard as they can for a reset.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I forced myself to watch the first day of questioning. In a real court, the opposing attorney/Judge dialogue would be as follows: Object, hearsay/sustained...object, hearsay/sustained... repeat and repeat and...

I have never seen a group of people so desperate to do someone in when there is no evidence other than that which has been manufactured.

I really liked when they asked a "witness" if he had ever spoken to the president? - Answer "no". Have you ever been in the oval office? - Answer "no". Have have you ever heard the president talking on the phone? - Answer "no". Yet this witness was sure the president said something wrong in a phone call he never heard.

Sick group that all should be run out on a rail!

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I forced myself to watch the first day of questioning. In a real court, the opposing attorney/Judge dialogue would be as follows: Object, hearsay/sustained...object, hearsay/sustained... repeat and repeat and...

I have never seen a group of people so desperate to do someone in when there is no evidence other than that which has been manufactured.

I really liked when they asked a "witness" if he had ever spoken to the president? - Answer "no". Have you ever been in the oval office? - Answer "no". Have have you ever heard the president talking on the phone? - Answer "no". Yet this witness was sure the president said something wrong in a phone call he never heard.

Sick group that all should be run out on a rail!
    I have a feeling the tide is going to turn once this charade is about ready to wrap up. I also suspect that team trump already knows what there is to know about the Biden dealing and is just waiting to drop that shoe.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Not seeing it happen. Even if they trump up enough BS to get the vote in the House(pun intended), The Senate will put the kabash on it by actually being allowed to call witnesses and ask questions without the Schiff show being in charge. If the R's kowtow, they'll be history as a party. It would be real interesting to see Shiffeater on the stand under oath answering questions.........The Senate better get their shiff together. They should be Subpoenaing the so called 4th party "whistleblower" right now.
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 11-16-2019 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    I hope they do.
    ? why?

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    ? why?
    That's probably just the Tim hortons talking

He is the patron saint of Canada after all

Not seeing it happen. Even if they trump up enough BS to get the vote in the House(pun intended), The Senate will put the kabash on it by actually being allowed to call witnesses and ask questions without the Schiff show being in charge. If the R's kowtow, they'll be history as a party. It would be real interesting to see Shiffeater on the stand under oath answering questions.........The Senate better get their shiff together. They should be Subpoenaing the so called 4th party "whistleblower" right now.
    He'd still lie. He doesn't know how to tell the truth and he doesn't care a thing about any kind of oath...

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    He'd still lie. He doesn't know how to tell the truth and he doesn't care a thing about any kind of oath...
    Yeah probably, but at least he could be prosecuted.

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    That's probably just the Tim hortons talking

He is the patron saint of Canada after all
    I've never known him to be a libtard before, am i getting alzhemiers?

? why?
    All this talk about some Luau or something that is going to take place after. I really like that pit bbq thing Hawaiians do so I am looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    All this talk about some Luau or something that is going to take place after. I really like that pit bbq thing Hawaiians do so I am looking forward to it.
    What the fuck are you talking about? was your account hacked by a libtard or something?

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    What the fuck are you talking about? was your account hacked by a libtard or something?
    Did they legalize LSD in Canada? I'm not getting what he's saying at all.

Nope. It's me. I'm saying I am excited for the after effect of the dems pushing their luck.

The word all of the kids are using these days is Boogaloo not luau.

It shows you their level of understanding when their war cry is something from the video game Fortnite .

BISHOP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast