Thread: Red Wave? What are your thoughts a few days out? :D

Red Wave? What are your thoughts a few days out? :D

Seriously, if the Dems mysteriously WIN in the middle of the night with boxes and boxes of 'last minute ballots', there will be 'problems'....

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Can't speak for any other local, but when I voted early the other day, the pole worker said the turnout was similar to a presidential election. If that translates to a lot of angry voters coming out and actually doing their civic duty, then it could very well be the swan song for a lot of long term swamp rats.

I don't want to even speculate as to what would happen if another 2AM surprise occurs.

Being an "inmate" of IL-ANNOY, it is unlikely that anything will change here. That being said, we voted early, by mail, and basically voted a straight ticket. I am HOPEFUL that many races in more open states will alter the make-up of both the House and Senate, essentially gutting Biden's ability to accomplish any more of his disastrous agenda.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Commucrats are losing the Muslim vote due to their woke, gay, transgender policies in the school systems. One Muslim man told a GOP candidate she had his vote as he was against the woke-ism in the public schools in Michigan.

"Michigan’s GOP gubernatorial candidate, Tudor Dixon, recently mentioned a Muslim father who approached her and said he was voting Republican for the first time in his life," the report said.

https://www.wnd.com/2022/11/democrat...0d7e2da3bc2b28
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

We're watching the drop boxes out here and taking a lot of shit for it (fuck em). The feds have sent "election integrity" teams here to interfere with the election, the uni-party has targeted our republican candidates with the most outrageous lies i've ever heard ( their abject hatred is on full display ) and a federal judge has ruled that drop box watchers must stay 75' away, (a rule that's been in place forever, dumbfuck)
    The feds really want control pf AZ politics, so yea i'm a little worried about a repeat of 2020.

ETA, I really liked this state before anyone knew we were here and didn't care anyway, now our elections are national/global news
    Last edited by davepool; 11-05-2022 at 07:33 AM.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Don't be surprised if the dems pull off a "miracle" landslide.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    Don't be surprised if the dems pull off a "miracle" landslide.
    Well with all the early and often voting, days to count the ballots and dummy up just enough to win like last time. The whole thing is getting ridiculous. We should have ELECTION DAY, not election month and whatever ballots come in late should be thrown out, but aren't.

Well, I'm going to two election watch parties on Tuesday. One of them with the Republican party of CA (we still exist, yes) and another one with a bunch of the local candidates. Hey, at least it's free food and drink. But I actually think we don't know the results on that night for the most important races. I'm really hoping for a RED Flood aka the CRIMSON CRUSH.

The crying COPIUM and meltdowns by the LEFTISTS will be incredible to watch! Fingers crossed.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Well, I'm going to two election watch parties on Tuesday. One of them with the Republican party of CA (we still exist, yes) and another one with a bunch of the local candidates. Hey, at least it's free food and drink. But I actually think we don't know the results on that night for the most important races. I'm really hoping for a RED Flood aka the CRIMSON CRUSH.

The crying COPIUM and meltdowns by the LEFTISTS will be incredible to watch! Fingers crossed.
    If the Crimson Crush occurs, the Commucrat meltdown will be epic.

And it does occur, you can bet the Commucrats will pull out all the stops to make far more problems for the GOP to fix before they lose their control of both houses and leave office.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    If the Crimson Crush occurs, the Commucrat meltdown will be epic.

And it does occur, you can bet the Commucrats will pull out all the stops to make far more problems for the GOP to fix before they lose their control of both houses and leave office.

I hope and pray it's a Crimson Crush.

They will definitely do a REAR GUARD action aka SCORCHED EARTH , just like retreating armies. They don't CARE that they're destroying their own cities, states and the nation. That's how corrupt and insane for power they are.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2015 Nobeard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    They will definitely do a REAR GUARD action aka SCORCHED EARTH , just like retreating armies.
    They don't CARE that they're destroying their own cities, states and the nation.
    That's how corrupt and insane for power they are.
    Agreed. The commie democraps KNOW that people are waking up.
    When commies lose control? If they can't get what they want?
    They will burn it all down.

Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if there is already a plan in place for mass shootings, riots and general destruction.
    A major event (!Threat to Democracy!) that can be blamed on the MAGA movement and Conservatives.

Mudlick Garland, the AG chicken-necked putz at the Department of Just-Us has already shown his true colors.
    He not only went after parents at school board meetings, he told the teachers union to file the complaint.

Picture = 1000 Words