Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Does anyone still find pre '65 coins in circulation?

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    That's kind of why they never will shut off the golden goose. Anyone who tries will get the Clinton treatment. Like I said, I've read Kennedy tried that route and got waxed for it.
    In a way they're already shutting down, and not just here but around the world central banks are selling off their balance sheets to the tune of billions per month. That means, as they sell off the properties they stole (they make money ouit of thin air and buy tangible assets with that money) they remove just that amount from circulation. This is similar to what Jefferson warned us about;
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies," Jefferson wrote. " If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around(these banks) will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    "The issuing power of currency shall be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

By selling off their balance sheets they're deflating the money supply. Not long ago they took turns inflating their respective currencies while other central banks deflated, Japan did it when the fed stopped qe, then ec would inflate while BoJ deflated.
    I imagine someday they will try to use a collapse as the excuse to force all to go cashless and take a chip in the hand or hairline to be able to use their system of total control.

Ron Paul: The Fed Is In The Stock Market And They Don't Want Us To Know The Details
    On The Current State of the Market
    When first talking about the state of the Fed and equity markets, Paul unloaded on Central Bankers:
    "I think it's historic. I think it's coming to an end and I think we're going to see a real real big bust in the economy because I think until we admit we are bankrupt both financially and morally, there can be no answers."
    He also commented that he believes the Fed understands the catastrophic path we are currently on:
    "A lot of people know there's problems. Even members of the Federal Reserve I think are much more aware of what's happening than they're willing to admit..."
    "...the Fed will get rid of itself, because it's not viable..."
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...s-know-details

Peter Schiff: The Fed Is "Unable To Delay" A Recession Any Longer
    “They never should have taken rates to zero in 2008 and held them there for 7 years,”the veteran economic analyst told RT. “Zero interest rates and quantitative easing have created problems in our economy that will take generations to fix. However, the healing will never get underway if the Fed goes right back to zero (which is where they are headed).”
    According to Schiff, it’s impossible to build a viable economy on the back of artificially low interest rates. “All it accomplishes it to push up asset prices, creating bubbles and malinvestments that hurt the economy. Relying on low interest rates for growth makes it certain that recessions will ensue when monetary policy tightens,” he added.
    Runaway government debt and the Trump tariffs provided the final push to tip us back toward an inevitable recession, Schiff said. He added:
    “the Fed is not causing the recession; they are just unable to delay it any longer.”
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...ion-any-longer
    this is the same guy who predicted the 2008 collapse before it took place and every talk show laughed in his face at the time

This is how the fed plays the fiddle;

If the Fed buys bonds in the open market, it increases the money supply in the economy by swapping out bonds in exchange for cash to the general public. Conversely, if the Fed sells bonds, it decreases the money supply by removing cash from the economy in exchange for bonds. Therefore, OMO has a direct effect on money supply. OMO also affects interest rates because if the Fed buys bonds, prices are pushed higher and interest rates decrease; if the Fed sells bonds, it pushes prices down and rates increase.
    So, OMO has the same effect of lowering rates/increasing money supply or raising rates/decreasing money supply as direct manipulation of interest rates. The real difference, however, is that OMO is more of a fine-tuning tool because the size of the U.S. Treasury bond market is utterly vast and OMO can apply to bonds of all maturities to affect money supply.
    https://www.investopedia.com/article...-recession.asp
    they left out the part where the fed creates money out of thin air and gets paid face value, interest and costs in real tangible assets
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 09-03-2019 at 05:10 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

All ponzi schemes come to an end eventually. I'm shocked that in less than 6 months Silver had gone from $14 range to over $19. Of course my oil ETF's have crashed big time.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    All ponzi schemes come to an end eventually. I'm shocked that in less than 6 months Silver had gone from $14 range to over $19. Of course my oil ETF's have crashed big time.
    I heard opec is once again trying to outproduce each other despite agreeing to artificially increase prices worldwide by curbing production, I presume to thwart Syria and Iran as well as to ruin shale oil producers here in the US. Cheap gas is fine by me no matter what. Silver's still a bargain compared with not being able to find any save for paper silver, wich can come about quickly.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567