Thread: Watch the right hand...watch closely...ignore the left.

Watch the right hand...watch closely...ignore the left.

Afgrannystand falls, miserably, horrifyingly, distractingly...

Meanwhile the dismantling of American liberties continues apace, all while your attention is elsewhere...

Do not think this failure of policy was accidental...it was intentional. Ignore the true threat...the threat before you...pay attention to what the right hand is doing...ignore the left.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Like this sort of thing maybe?

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...sian-ammo-ban/
    Under new State Department sanctions, there will be no Russian ammo or firearms coming into the US beginning on September 7th of this year. The Department of State published a fact sheet today regarding new sanctions imposed on Russia.
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    Like this sort of thing maybe?

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...sian-ammo-ban/
    Under new State Department sanctions, there will be no Russian ammo or firearms coming into the US beginning on September 7th of this year. The Department of State published a fact sheet today regarding new sanctions imposed on Russia.
    That's chicken feed in what is being missed...what is being obfuscated.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Let me guess....the total collapse of the southern border and the unprecedented infestation of illegals being spread all across America.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Let me guess....the total collapse of the southern border and the unprecedented infestation of illegals being spread all across America.
    Err...thought that had already happened...once the Biteme took office?

We're far beyond that now...that's just back fill in the overall plan.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    We're having a recall against our dipshit Democrat Governor in California. Newsome is Nancy Pelosi's Nephew or something like that. Not only did the DEMOCRATS move the election in CALIFORNIA from Nov 3rd to Sept 14th, now it's universal mail in ballot voting AND .... there are no 'official ballots' technically, sure you get one in the mail, BUT you can print out your ballot yourself on your computer and printer. No Signature verification, no vetting, and they allow 'vote harvesting' aka some guys can show up with an armful of ballots who are NOT official poll workers and just say "here, I vouch that all these people voted".

The DEMOCRATS are in a massive power grab all over this nation. From the Teacher's Union, to the media attacking RED STATES, to the threat of more COVID LOCKDOWNS.

Also massive new federal gun control measures being introduced. That and the flooding of America with illegals (with COVID mind you) and secretly putting them all in red state areas and then cracking down because the 'COVID numbers are up?!?!?!?!!?!"

Afghanistan is an epic failure, a tragedy. I don't think they're that clever to intentionally screw up Afghanistan's pull out. They're just that incompetent and stupid. Seriously. Everyone is mad at the USA. All of our European allies are furious at us. All of our ASIAN allies are furious and terrified that CHINA will just start invading countries and JOE BIDEN won't do anything. Anyone who has ever HELPED us in the past will never want to HELP the USA again.

Maybe the OP is right. Biden and the Democrats really want to DESTROY america. They're doing that really well!!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    But remember, orange man bad because of mean tweets...

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Err...thought that had already happened...once the Biteme took office?

We're far beyond that now...that's just back fill in the overall plan.
    I live in a neighborhood that was designated a "refugee settlement zone" about 30 yrs ago (unofficially). We've been the hosts for the vietnam boat people, the somalis, bosnians, and of course the standard illegals from central and south america.

It's been interesting to say the least. Most are decent human beings though very uninformed about basic american culture (the somalis used the white stripes down the middle of the road as a pathway) the few i spoke to said they were waiting for a ride to minnesota. They are mostly gone now. This new crop of illegals are being dropped of at the community center and we see them wandering around looking for a place to stay.

I spoke to a young couple with an infant in a stroller from el salvador who wandered up our dead end street, nice folks hoping for a better life, can't fault them for that.

You ask how did i know they weren't legal; the indoctrinated would say i'm racist, i say i've lived here all my life and it's not the color of their skin it's their behavior, you don't need to be psychologist to recognize someone is lost and out of their element.

Remember i'm a retired roofer and i have worked with illegals all my career and am acquainted with several who came over when reagan granted amnesty, learned a lot from these guys.

On a side note, don't ever call a Guatemalan a mexican, they hate each other. We couldn't put them on the same crew cause they fight all day

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Maybe the OP is right. Biden and the Democrats really want to DESTROY america. They're doing that really well!!
    i'm not sure who/what the op is. the rest is the absolute truth.

Quote Originally Posted by kuntryboy View Post
    i'm not sure who/what the op is. the rest is the absolute truth.
    The OP, (original poster) was Oswald Bastable. He didn't have a CULPRIT nor exact plan (of the enemy) but he did push a theory that this collapse was NOT accidental but INTENTIONAL, to further some other DARK PURPOSE that we don't know yet.

I don't agree nor disagree. In a normal world I would say that there is no way that anyone would FAIL this publicly on purpose, but the Democrats are so insane, that I'm finding that I (as someone who really studies politics and public policy and has worked in politics before) there is more and more that I am not surprised at.

What 'used to be' tin foil hat conspiracy' as to how depraved and insane the Establishment Democrat LEFT and the Radical LEFT are, currently, is turning out to be 100% true.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    ...to further some other DARK PURPOSE that we don't know yet.

Actually, we do know what it is...they've told us. Research Klaus Schwab, the WEF and the Great Reset.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Actually, we do know what it is...they've told us. Research Klaus Schwab, the WEF and the Great Reset.
    Seems to be more and more evidence that our political ruling class has been jostling for position in the new world order...for decades...my tin foil hat has been tingling for 20 years

H.R. 4 passes the house, under the wake of the Afgannyland debacle...if passed in the senate with the cackling one's over-riding vote, expect the Bitme to sign it immediately into law...never a fair election in the US again...

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

H.R. 4 passes the house, under the wake of the Afgannyland debacle...if passed in the senate with the cackling one's over-riding vote, expect the Bitme to sign it immediately into law...never a fair election in the US again...
    Yep the Democrats voter fraud for all,stay in power forever bill. They know exactly what they're doing by having the border wide open and filling red states with illegals to match those mail in ballots flying all over. The R's blew it when they had complete power, they did nothing, wouldn't even put the wall up, that was all Trump.

All of the "D's" shenanigans will only bring the U.S. closer the Second American Revolution (S.A.R.). Don't waste ammo at the range as we will need it before this decade is over.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”