Thread: Chinese Hackers just HACKED Twitter after Trump declares efforts to secure our Cybersecurity from China

Chinese Hackers just HACKED Twitter after Trump declares efforts to secure our Cybersecurity from China

https://www.theverge.com/2020/7/15/2...am-compromised

The Twitter accounts of major companies and individuals have been compromised in one of the most widespread and confounding hacks the platform has ever seen, all in service of promoting a bitcoin scam that appears to be earning its creator quite a bit of money.

We don’t know how it’s happened or even to what extent Twitter’s own systems may have been compromised. The hack appears to have subsided, but new scam tweets were posting to verified accounts on a regular basis starting shortly after 4PM ET and lasting more than two hours. Twitter acknowledged the situation after more than an hour of silence, writing on its support account at 5:45PM ET, “We are aware of a security incident impacting accounts on Twitter. We are investigating and taking steps to fix it. We will update everyone shortly.”
    Apparently hackers were able to post FAKE messages from FAMOUS blue checkmarked people, including Obama. Damn, wish I was one of the hackers. I'd make Hillary Clinton post "I love giant smelly buttplugs"....

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Damn. Now, when Trump wins in November, the Commucrats will say it's because of Chinese collusion.

If Trump makes a joke about it, like he did about Russia finding Hitlary's emails, then the Left will use that as proof for another investigation and it'll be newsworthy for about 2 1/2 years.....until they can come up with another man-made virus crisis to crash Trump's next roaring economy.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    https://www.theverge.com/2020/7/15/2...am-compromised

Apparently hackers were able to post FAKE messages from FAMOUS blue checkmarked people, including Obama. Damn, wish I was one of the hackers. I'd make Hillary Clinton post "I love giant smelly buttplugs"....

Why? We already know THAT!
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!