Thread: A great movie you guys might enjoy.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

A great movie you guys might enjoy.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Looks like a Steven Segal clone. That guy couldn't act to save his life, either.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    Looks like a Steven Segal clone. That guy couldn't act to save his life, either.
    I saw interviews with him and others who worked on the movie. To be fair, the director / producer who wrote the script was some Iranian who didn't know english (and didn't know what he was doing) and all the American actors thought his dialogue was ridiculous. Most of the time, the actors were given crappy lines at the last minute. Also about HALF of the movie had to be shot as pick up shots (aka reshoots after the film was supposedly 'done') and the lead actor himself that he hated the excess dialogue so much that he tried to make it suck so that it would get cut out of the movie. He realized later that it was a bad strategy, since Iranian filmmakers (or any filmmakers from the Middle East ... remember the crap in the 80s from that Israeli duo - Golam and Globus? ) will NEVER edit out crap because they don't know what is crap and what is not. The actor Matt Hannon notes that you can tell in all the scenes where he's just fed up with the production and just monotones the line because he just doesn't want to be there any more.

Actually the 'making' of this movie is more entertaining than the movie itself

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Golam-Globus. Those Hebrew boys made some great exploitation flicks back in the day. Compared to the horseshit Hollywood cranks out today, despite huge $$$ budgets... they were cinema masters.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Main character looks like if Stallone and Weird Al had a baby.

BISHOP

Quote Originally Posted by BISHOP View Post
    Main character looks like if Stallone and Weird Al had a baby.

BISHOP
    That would be Robert Z'Dar (the guy with the mis-shapen face) who died in 2015 at the age of 64.
    https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0120494/?ref_=tt_cl_t1
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    Golam-Globus. Those Hebrew boys made some great exploitation flicks back in the day. Compared to the horseshit Hollywood cranks out today, despite huge $$$ budgets... they were cinema masters.
    Ah yes. Golan and Globus made such crappy movies .... but it was FUN!!!!