Thread: Something interesting I noted a few weeks ago...local surveillance in my AO...

Something interesting I noted a few weeks ago...local surveillance in my AO...

I currently work a 3rd shift job, get home most mornings about 7:20am, Monday thru Friday.

I live in a relatively isolated neighborhood, probably 70 houses or less (haven't counted...think I should now upon reflection) and when coming home at that early hour I see who is out and about...in their yards, walking their dogs, just pulling out of their driveways, etc.

There's one, most handsome (term once used to describe an attractive woman, years ago) who I frequently see walking her dog as I come home. I've seen her upon entering the neighborhood, upon my way through it, as I'm pulling into my driveway...have said good morning to her, she to me. As someone who pays attention to his AO, I know most of the actors. Invariably these folks are dressed in sweats, shorts (if it's hot out)...the sort of apparel one would expect in a suburban environment.

A few weeks ago I pulled in to my driveway ahead of a woman walking her dog. She was dressed to the nines...very pretty, obvious couture haberdashery, walking a small well behaved doggy...had never seen her in the neighborhood before and haven't seen her since.

I "good morning'd" her upon alighting from my conveyance...no reply nor acknowledgement from her...as if I didn't exist.

Hence my current post...after thought...after consideration...after applying reason as to how/why someone never seen before, dressed better than anyone ever would be walking their dog should be passing my AO as I arrive home from my usual night shift...

Watch for them folks...

The truth is out there...to coin a phrase...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Around here they just send silent drones with ir and uv light sources to look thru closed blinds in the wee hours. Metal blinds should bring that to a close.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Oops.

See reply below....
    Last edited by alismith; 07-14-2021 at 02:23 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Sounds to me like it's one of those Japanese Sexbots. they have the appearance down perfectly (as you are well aware) but they're still having trouble with its AI. They're trying to get it so it will act and respond like a real person, but your, "Good Morning" sent its processing chip into a loop and it couldn't respond.

But, they're working on that....

(It's either that or it's one of the robot actors from West World trying to assimilate without being noticed....)

Did it look anything like Evan Rachel Wood?

"Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Yeah, yeah, yeah...I get it...

An incredibly attractive woman I've never seen in my neighborhood before (being a letch, I do pay attention), dressed as no woman walking a dog has ever been seen walking their dog in said neighborhood, happens to be passing my house as I get home one morning, never seen again as I get home each am...

Nothing to see here...move along...

But hey...Joe Betme and the machine has our country's best interests at heart...right?
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 07-14-2021 at 04:51 PM.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

All we have around my neighborhood is a bunch of lost mexicans looking for a ride to chicago

i'm more concerned about the capitol police using they're access to military surveillance equipment to see through my curtains and catch me making nuclear bombs or F-15s....or even worse, making 2024 Trump posters.
    Last edited by davepool; 07-14-2021 at 05:24 PM.

If "she" was dressed that well, is it possible that to reply to you would have given "her" away with a strangely deep voice?
    Or could she have been scoping out the neighborhood for a possible burglary (or 2) and didn't want a recognizable voice to be heard?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

A glitch in the Matrix......

The plot thickens...

Saw her again this morning...she was just crossing my driveway on the sidewalk as I drove up. Very pretty woman (lousy ass though...sorry honey, I'm an ass man) however this time she was much more appropriately dressed for being a "neighborhood denizen". She even waved at me (I waved back and smiled) though the look she gave me seemed rather pained.

Strangely though, along with the more appropriate clothing, she now had two dogs (who takes one dog for a walk and not both if they take their dog out) and a little girl with her.

It's almost as though the Febrile Bureau of Incompetents might be reading these threads...as in:

Field Office: "You fucked up the surveillance and were made! Fix it! Make sure he thinks you belong!"

Frankly, the rather pained look when she waved (no smile, by the by) said to me: "I can't believe you've made me resort to this..." And yes, I am rather adept at reading people by their expressions...

Am I at sea here? Could it just be co-inky-dink and someone new in the neighborhood? Last house that sold in the AO was months ago...

Poor gal, I've probably just gotten her fired from her cushy gooberment job. But she should be of good cheer! Even with a lousy ass I'd still mount her and make sure her experience as Agent 86 was both memorable and extremely...fulfilling, shall we say.

pssst...I'm hung like a horse baby cakes!
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 07-15-2021 at 10:38 AM.

Lay off the meth. It is making you paranoid.

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Lay off the meth. It is making you paranoid.
    LOL...come on now...you were amused by the narrative and the possibilities...admit it!

Also, I need some new conspiracy theories...all my old ones have been proven true.

here is one;

Elon Musk is really a marooned alien and his whole goal in life is to be able to make it back home.

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    here is one;

Elon Musk is really a marooned alien and his whole goal in life is to be able to make it back home.
    Pbbbttt...no soap.

Too much info on his SA birth, background, family, transition to the US, etc., etc.

At best he's a transalienist (don't you assume his gender!!!) trying to get back to somewhere he never came from in the first place...

It's FEMBOTS. If you don't like them, send over here! I'll take them!

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post

You just want the titty guns...admit it!!!!

Hell, I would too.

At the very least, folks will be examining their AO with a bit better attention than they had previously...including you tank...

Am I right?

Right, Right, Right...

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

I think she's just new to the neighborhood and thinks you're hot, she keeps walking by showing off her different styles....she wants to fuck you !

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

That reminds me of the Vincent Price film called "Dr. Goldfoot and the Girl Bombs" with Fabian as a costar.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

I like her tits.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.