Thread: Muslim Community Patrol in NYC

Muslim Community Patrol in NYC

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Fun things are in store for the left I think.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Why don't they try that in in more rural state.

They should try that in Kentucky Texas or Maine and see how long that lasts...

BISHOP

They just help little old ladies cross streets.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

I wonder if they are going to try to shut down the hotdog vendors on the street. After all they are selling an impure product. If I lived there I would carry a pound of Raw Bacon on my person at all times.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nashorn View Post
    I wonder if they are going to try to shut down the hotdog vendors on the street. After all they are selling an impure product. If I lived there I would carry a pound of Raw Bacon on my person at all times.
    How about Bacon Bits in liquid glue....? Make it stick to them.....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    How about Bacon Bits in liquid glue....? Make it stick to them.....
    That could be considered the ultimate Hate Crime. What would Alex say if she heard about it.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Quote Originally Posted by Nashorn View Post
    That could be considered the ultimate Hate Crime. What would Alex say if she heard about it.
    The "ultimate" Hate Crime would be to use boiling bacon grease with bits of bacon in it (just to make sure it penetrated the epidermis), but my original statement was toned down to be more like a very extreme Dislike Crime, not a Hate Crime.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I thought there were laws about impersonating a police officer or driving a car that looks like a police vehicle.

In case you're wondering, this is how it starts.
    In countries like Jordan who took in Palestinian "refugees" they started out patrolling the streets, then patrolling while armed with AK's.
    Then they started establishing road blocks and searching cars.
    Then they began "arresting" and "questioning" Jordanian citizens.
    Then they started forcing Jordanian citizens out of "their" areas.
    Then they started blockading entire areas and refusing to allow Jordanian military or police to enter.

Finally the Jordanian army forced them out of the country in a bloody short war.
    That's where the terrorist group "Black September" got it's name.

If New York allows this, soon there will be areas of the city that are no-go even for police.

Quote Originally Posted by dfariswheel View Post
    I thought there were laws about impersonating a police officer or driving a car that looks like a police vehicle.

In countries like Jordan who took in Palestinian "refugees" they started out patrolling the streets, then patrolling while armed with AK's.
    Then they started blockading entire areas and refusing to allow Jordanian military or police to enter.

Finally the Jordanian army forced them out of the country in a bloody short war.

If New York allows this, soon there will be areas of the city that are no-go even for police.
    NYC deserves everything it gets. De Blasio wants this, so let's see how well it works out for him and those who voted for him.... This is just another example of liberalism put into practice.

We'll see.....

Freedom isn't free.

Nothing fits the biblical whore of babylon quite like nyc.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    NYC deserves everything it gets. De Blasio wants this, so let's see how well it works out for him and those who voted for him.... This is just another example of liberalism put into practice.

We'll see.....

Yep, that's pretty much my sentiments as well. Fuck New Yorkers; they voted for it, now they can eat it.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Lets just imagine for one single second how a Christian Community Patrol car would go over with the left............

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Sickening.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

It would be funny to see these Sharia ragheads attacked by some real Americans who don't buy into their stone-age world view & adoration of their pedophile "prophet".
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    It would be funny to see these Sharia ragheads attacked by some real Americans who don't buy into their stone-age world view & adoration of their pedophile "prophet".
    Good luck finding real Americans in New York City.

Quote Originally Posted by dfariswheel View Post

Aren't there areas of Detroit that are already like that??
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Aren't there areas of Detroit that are already like that??
    It wouldn't surprise me to find the dearborn pd full of jihadsters i mean mozlomz.

Former ISIS Terrorist Currently Works For The Department of Justice in NYC
    The Brooklyn man who traveled to Syria to join ISIS has somehow been hired by the Department of Justice.
    30-year old Mohimanul Alam Bhuiya left New York City to join with the terrorist organization in 2014, having become radicalized by Islamist propaganda and seeking to pitch a plan to destroy civilian aircraft to the group.

Bhuiya admitted to recieving military training with ISIS and worked in various low-level capacities at what was the height of the caliphate’s existence.

Bhuiya eventually became disillusioned with ISIS, and was able to return to the United States on his own initiative after contacting the FBI and requesting “extraction.” He faced criminal charges that could’ve landed him with 25 years in prison upon returning, but got off easy in part because of cooperation with the FBI, only receiving supervised release.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/unreal...ustice-in-nyc/

The problem is, this is like a cancer.
    Unlike Las Vegas, what happens in New York or other big cities doesn't stay there..... it spreads like any cancer until it infects and destroys everything.

Since most states are actually ruled by the large votes in big cities in the state, they take control of the state's legal and legislative mechanisms and change the laws for everyone.

This ain't rocket science, all you have to do is look to Europe to see how this plays out. They welcomed in the Islamic's, and a percentage of radicals came with them.
    Of course, like Leftism, the radicals soon have control of the majority.
    In the case of the Islamic's, they have control because the majority either agree with them or are terrified of them.

This is why we have to be vigilant and put a stop to it as soon as it starts.
    In this case the ones on the streets impersonating and acting like police should be arrested and if convicted and they aren't citizens, they should be deported.