Thread: Come from China to visit your son in Nashville. Get murdered.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Come from China to visit your son in Nashville. Get murdered.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/36810663/p...ville-shooting

The yutes ran toward the James Napier (project) housing. I am guessing they are not of Irish extraction. Sigh

They always have a code word - in this case "juveniles." Housing projects are a classic example of bad things happening when the government gets involved in matters our founding fathers never envisioned the government getting involved in. The real problem with respect to housing is described in The Bell Curve - a book that should be required reading to graduate from High School.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    They always have a code word - in this case "juveniles." Housing projects are a classic example of bad things happening when the government gets involved in matters our founding fathers never envisioned the government getting involved in. The real problem with respect to housing is described in The Bell Curve - a book that should be required reading to graduate from High School.
    Most of these "underprivileged" probably never finished grade school. Would assume many never made it through High School assuming they got that far.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Most of these "underprivileged" probably never finished grade school. Would assume many never made it through High School assuming they got that far.
    And that is by design. Courtesy of the Dimocrat Party.

Keep them illiterate and poor so they look to the government for handouts. Their only payouts are their votes.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Thing is, in Nashville, the hipsters buy old houses and make them very nice. The problem is that they are near the projects, so you have hot yoga panted babes walking for exercise in bad areas. It ends badly occasionally.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    My thoughts were not to educate the underprivileged - rather to educate white liberals who fail to grasp the link between IQ, achievement, and demographics.

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    My thoughts were not to educate the underprivileged - rather to educate white liberals who fail to grasp the link between IQ, achievement, and demographics.
    I've always found that 'certain demographics' even at an early age, are combative, disruptive, bullying, disrespectful and borderline criminal because their culture and their parenting makes those things acceptable.

I've seen 'underprivileged' students in school .... then I see Asian kids, many who start off not speaking English very well but eventually learn English, but still get PhDs, who study hard, who don't disrupt the classroom. In California, nearly all of the Science and math awards are to Indian or east Asian kids. White liberals have this weird fascination with worshiping the 'amish yutes' that I can't understand.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    I've always found that 'certain demographics' even at an early age, are combative, disruptive, bullying, disrespectful and borderline criminal because their culture and their parenting makes those things acceptable.

I've seen 'underprivileged' students in school .... then I see Asian kids, many who start off not speaking English very well but eventually learn English, but still get PhDs, who study hard, who don't disrupt the classroom. In California, nearly all of the Science and math awards are to Indian or east Asian kids. White liberals have this weird fascination with worshiping the 'amish yutes' that I can't understand.
    It's really not hard to understand. Those "yutes" are almost always looking for Gov't handouts and other "freebies." The ONLY way they'll get those things is to vote Dimocrat. And, these "yutes" almost always do vote Dimocrat. Any liberal running for office wants to "represent" this segment of our population and, usually, they get their wish. If their whole district is this segment, then they are in a win-win situation.

If there's the slightest chance a politician will vote for more "freebies," then they are guaranteed the "yute" votes.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Well when yo ho, oops, I mean yo momma has you for a paycheck. Kill em.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Having been a resident of the Chicago area since the early 80's, suffice to say I am beyond tired of these afro morons and their perpetual crime sprees.

80-85% of all violent crime here is committed by this same dysfunctional segment of the population. Nothing will change either, as long as countless Democrat white liberals continue to vote for Dem politicians who pander to & support (with our tax $$$) said segment.

If anyone cares to see the real numbers updated on a daily basis, check out heyjackass.com It's run by an anonymous group of Chicago police...I imagine these breakdowns are very similar for every city in the USA.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.