Thread: Pfizer= terrorist group..Illegally doing gain of function research...Where's the FBI?

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Pfizer= terrorist group..Illegally doing gain of function research...Where's the FBI?

Pfizer exec caught on tape talking about manipulating the Covid virus so it can sell more vaccines! Who didn't know this was going to happen? When Governmnt mandates and pays for "vaccines", you get more of them and companies that are basically criminal terrorist organizations. Where's the FBI when real dangers to this country appear? Busy persecuting Trump and citizens attending school board meetings.

"On January 25, PV released a bombshell video featuring Jordon Trishton Walker, who is allegedly Pfizer's director of worldwide research and development strategic operations and mRNA scientific planning in New York City. In the 10-minute video, Walker allegedly admitted that Pfizer may have manipulated the COVID virus so that the company could continue developing vaccines for it.

"One of the things we're exploring is, like, why don't we just mutate it [COVID] ourselves so we could create – preemptively develop new vaccines, right? So, we have to do that," Walker allegedly said on video. "If we're gonna do that, though, there's a risk of, like, as you could imagine – "

https://www.theblaze.com/news/pfizer...y%20Engagement

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Yeah, I saw that. I get the impression the dude was adlibbing. He sounds too dumb to know for sure, but then we often give people in charge of important aspects of our world too much credit for being smart.

Where's the FBI?
    I'd guess they're busy arranging Mr. Walkers suicide
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    Where's the FBI?
    I'd guess they're busy arranging Mr. Walkers suicide
    Probably making a list of people who own Pistol Braces

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Oh I'm sure they're getting their cut of the action....why ruin a good racket where everybody's making good money off the Rubes.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Yeah, I saw that. I get the impression the dude was adlibbing. He sounds too dumb to know for sure, but then we often give people in charge of important aspects of our world too much credit for being smart.
    Look no farther than Idiot Joe and his administration for proof of that.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

This is why you don't ( or do ) put homosexuals in charge of anything, they make BAD decisions

On a purely technical point...what pfucker is doing is not gain of function. Gain of function is taking something that does not infect humans and engineering it to infect humans...what Fauci did. pfucker is just milking an already gain of function engineered virus to continue selling the death shot for as long as possible, until the greatest number are compromised. Their aims are twofold...extract as much money from the suckers as possible, all while killing as many of them as possible. You know...same as the Gates foundation's goals.

Every bit as evil as Fauci and his work...just milking it downstream, so to speak.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Pfizer exec caught on tape talking about manipulating the Covid virus so it can sell more vaccines! Who didn't know this was going to happen? When Governmnt mandates and pays for "vaccines", you get more of them and companies that are basically criminal terrorist organizations. Where's the FBI when real dangers to this country appear? Busy persecuting Trump and citizens attending school board meetings.

"On January 25, PV released a bombshell video featuring Jordon Trishton Walker, who is allegedly Pfizer's director of worldwide research and development strategic operations and mRNA scientific planning in New York City. In the 10-minute video, Walker allegedly admitted that Pfizer may have manipulated the COVID virus so that the company could continue developing vaccines for it.

"One of the things we're exploring is, like, why don't we just mutate it [COVID] ourselves so we could create – preemptively develop new vaccines, right? So, we have to do that," Walker allegedly said on video. "If we're gonna do that, though, there's a risk of, like, as you could imagine – "

https://www.theblaze.com/news/pfizer...y%20Engagement
    Have you seen the TV commercials where this guy says "I'm getting Prevnar 15, a Pfizer vaccine"?

Are you kidding me? Pfizer thinks using their name in an ad shines a positive light on their products? That's absolutely hilarious... or arrogant... or both. Yeah, makes me want to run right out and get a drug made by the same company that made the ClotShot™ (the toxic killer Covid "vaccine").

Kinda like buying air freshener from I.G. Farben (think Zyklon-B).

Absolutely unbelieveable!
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!