Thread: Anyone just watching Biden collapse over the Tara Reade allegations and laugh?

Anyone just watching Biden collapse over the Tara Reade allegations and laugh?

Now I am still LIVID at the vicious double standard on how the media and the Democrats treated Brett Kavanaugh. What a bunch of hypocrites.

But now I'm seeing Biden STILL collapsing from the sexual assault allegations against Biden and laughing and watching..... with a bunch of popcorn. Don't need to do anything myself, I'm just sitting and watching him stutter and stammer and even his own allies seem to be getting more uncomfortable with him......

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

As Nancy said, "It's just Joe being Joe."
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Biden will have a brain hemorrhage and drop out of the market to be president. There will then be a contested convention where they will elect H.R.Clinton complaining that you can't trust men.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Biden will have a brain hemorrhage and drop out of the market to be president. There will then be a contested convention where they will elect H.R.Clinton complaining that you can't trust men.
    And you know Idiot Joe has a brain, how?

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Excellent point!

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

I watched a you tube of mika(some MSM propagandist) interview him on the allegations and she asked some pretty pointed questions,kind of backed him into a corner.
    I was amazed that this media whore would ask those kind of questions.

Then i realized that it was just a show, practice if you will, for joe to deny the allegations... i expect him to wag his finger at the camera and say, "i did not have sexual relations with that woman" any day now

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    I watched a you tube of mika(some MSM propagandist) interview him on the allegations and she asked some pretty pointed questions,kind of backed him into a corner.
    I was amazed that this media whore would ask those kind of questions.

Then i realized that it was just a show, practice if you will, for joe to deny the allegations... i expect him to wag his finger at the camera and say, "i did not have sexual relations with that woman" any day now
    It was all, probably, rehearsed ahead of time just to make it look like he was being straightforward with his answers. Kind of like what Donna Barzile did for to Hitlary before one of her interviews/debates. He had all his answers rehearsed enough so that even he wouldn't forget them.

Don't forget; the Commucrats will never let an interview that's under their total control get out of hand. They'll make sure nothing ever happens to make their chosen one look weak or indecisive. (They have their jobs cut out for them with Idiot Joe...)

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Excellent point!
    Agreed !!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

They'll still run him and lose.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    They'll still run him and lose.
    I don't think they give a shit anymore, they just proved they can severely damage the country when they only control the house...meh, who needs a puppet pres.

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    I don't think they give a shit anymore, they just proved they can severely damage the country when they only control the house...meh, who needs a puppet pres.
    I think the credit for damaging the country goes more to the faux media. After all, they control 90% of the info that is broadcast across this nation, and liberal education policies have almost guaranteed an unthinking following of brain dead, low-information voters (AOC is the poster child for this).

With a combo like that, you can inflict whatever damage you wish whenever you want.

And, you're right about them not giving a shit anymore. Commucrats can act with impunity because the faux media will always cover for them.
    Last edited by alismith; 05-02-2020 at 09:10 PM.

Freedom isn't free.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I wish they waited a couple more months to persue the sexual harassment issue. There is still time now to put in another candidate.
    I am mostly concerned with Trumps behavior. If he would simply act more presidential, it would be a breeze.
    Sadly, our nation is falling apart. Car and heavy truck sales are down, way down. Tens of millions of jobs have gone bye bye. The pandemic is hard to figure if it's just going to be bad or terrible. And, we are in insurmountable debt.
    I wouldn't want the job.