Thread: Bracken: Covington Gives a Glimpse of Civil War Two

Bracken: Covington Gives a Glimpse of Civil War Two

During the attempted electronic lynching of the Covington Catholic high school boys on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial, the mask hiding the Left’s genocidal rage slipped and was momentarily visible. The reality of the confrontation was inverted 180 degrees by the duplicitous mainstream media so that a smiling white teenager was made to face the wrath of an Orwellian two-minute hate that stretched on for days, even after the factual record was corrected. Accelerated by social media, the virtual lynch mob called for, among other horrors, MAGA-hat-wearing teenage boys to be fed headfirst into wood chippers, or for them to be locked en-masse into their school and the school to be burned to the ground.
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3723966/posts

A good read, you may even be familiar with the author as he has written several patriotic books. In this story we learn a new term; calizuela. I like that! So following along with the idea, we now have calizuela, new yorkzuela, and illinoizuela. Who says dystopias can't be fun?

"And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Hillary needs a Depends placed over her head to keep her shit from spilling out....

God, what a criminal in all aspects...
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I'm really glad we have Trump in the Whitehouse. If we had Hillary, there would already be reeducation camps.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    I'm really glad we have Trump in the Whitehouse. If we had Hillary, there would already be reeducation camps.
    I'm afraid that if we had clinton2 there would be a lot less living people in the good ol' USA.

Former Obama aide urges civil war against Trump in rambling CNN op-ed
    “Our civilian and uniformed Defense Department leaders have a role to play. The health of our democracy rests, in part, on not involving the military in transfers of power. And that should continue.

But imagine the most extreme scenario, with Congress certifying Trump’s defeat but Trump refusing to leave office. In those circumstances, the military would no longer owe its loyalty to Donald Trump as of noon on January 20, 2021.

And it’s worth asking the Secretary of Defense and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, as they testify before Congress in coming months, to affirm that they understand that and would act consistently with it.”
    https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/02...n-op-ed-726905
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Former Obama aide urges civil war against Trump in rambling CNN op-ed
    “Our civilian and uniformed Defense Department leaders have a role to play. The health of our democracy rests, in part, on not involving the military in transfers of power. And that should continue.

But imagine the most extreme scenario, with Congress certifying Trump’s defeat but Trump refusing to leave office. In those circumstances, the military would no longer owe its loyalty to Donald Trump as of noon on January 20, 2021.

And it’s worth asking the Secretary of Defense and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, as they testify before Congress in coming months, to affirm that they understand that and would act consistently with it.”
    https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/02...n-op-ed-726905
    This was written about every president since Jimmy Carter. I do remember a couple wishing that a third term was available, but all left office with the appearance of civility. (except for the clinton trashing of White House items.)

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I'm afraid that if we had clinton2 there would be a lot less living people in the good ol' USA.
    You both might be right. I would be willing to bet that many of the "no longer with us" crowd would be from their side as they are the ones that don't like firearms while we do.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Former federal prosecutor Joe diGenova says civil discourse is over in America, and recommends voting and buying guns because "we are in a civil war."

Speaking with Laura Ingraham on her podcast, diGenova noted that the "all liberal" media has given a pass to both Virginia Governor Ralph Northam (D) and VA Attorney General Mark Herring for appearing in blackface, while similarly glossing over Lt. Governor Justin Fairfax's credible sexual assault allegation.

“There’s two standards of justice, one for Democrats one for Republicans. The press is all Democrat, all liberal, all progressive, all left – they hate Republicans, they hate Trump. So the suggestion that there’s ever going to be civil discourse in this country for the foreseeable future in this country is over. It’s not going to be. It’s going to be total war. And as I say to my friends, I do two things – I vote and I buy guns.”
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...l-war-buy-guns
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 02-25-2019 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    This was written about every president since Jimmy Carter. I do remember a couple wishing that a third term was available, but all left office with the appearance of civility. (except for the clinton trashing of White House items.)
    Following along those lines, it wouldn't surprise me a bit to find 0bama is still considered as potus by domestic enemies within fed gov and that they continue to take orders from his handler jarret, undermining Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Following along those lines, it wouldn't surprise me a bit to find 0bama is still considered as potus by domestic enemies within fed gov and that they continue to take orders from his handler jarret, undermining Trump.
    The way things are going lately it wouldn't surprise me to find we have a puppet dictator in BHO. Funny too how King Barack is still in the news while the Bush everyone hated intentionally keeps a low profile.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

But...Hillary is talking about "Fun Kamps". I guess those would be the ones where the shower heads emit flower smells just before the Zyklon B.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.