Thread: Democrats want to Eliminate the Debt Ceiling

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2015 Nobeard's Avatar

Democrats want to Eliminate the Debt Ceiling

You think the current debt of $31 Trillion (that's 31,000,000,000,000.00) is bad?
    Imagine if the government could borrow, print and spend without ANY limitations...

The international value of the dollar would be completely worthless.

Brothers, it looks like America is about to become a third world nation.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...ment-borrowing

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Taking another move out of the Nazi German textbook. One of the first was the IRS with their ability to ruin your life, and now AT and unconstitutional F and what the are doing with the brace fiasco.

They know the ponzi scheme is coming to an end, so why not just print profligately and ride the wave...

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/w...l-marketplace/

Get ready for digital government crypto...total surveillance and control through "so-called" money.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

I thought the U.S. already was a "third world nation", thanks to the dems.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

According to the retard president's useless spokesperson, It's congress DUTY to put the country into hock!!!!!!! It's past obvious the craps want to destroy the country and make us all serfs.

I'm kinda just wanting this @#$# show to quit dilly dallying around and crank it up to 11 so we can wrap things up

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2015 Nobeard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 308 View Post
    I'm kinda just wanting this @#$# show to quit dilly dallying around and crank it up to 11 so we can wrap things up
    That really hits hard...no worries because I needed it.

20 years ago, I thought quite a bit about SHTF (seems like we all did).
    Not necessarily fantasizing, it was more along the lines of considering different scenarios, what to do and how to react.
    I spent a good amount of time learning skills, gaining knowledge and trying to prepare for any eventuality.

Then Julie and I got married.
    We have two beautiful, healthy, intelligent and rambunctious boys.
    My family means everything to me.

Now Biden and his minions are trying to pervert and twist our ethics and morality while erasing our history.
    The maniacs at the WEF seem Hell bent on crashing civilization so they can own everything and control everyone.

If that can't be accomplished?
    They'll just start WW3 and blow up the world out of spite.

Just seriously wondering What The Fuck is wrong with these people?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nobeard View Post

Just seriously wondering What The Fuck is wrong with these people?
    They are evil personified. One might say they are possessed, or one could say they are just plain evil.

Either way, they are evil.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Eliminating the debt ceiling would put us closer to my above post. When I was a kid I thought it cute to collect German postage stamps with Hitler's image on it bearing the 1,000,000 marks notation. Their money was so worthless that a one million marks stamp was selling for a penny a dozen. Seems like the democrats are pushing to beat that.

The whole world is going crazy between wanting to control us due to their fantasy of climate change. Our own governments subverting our freedoms in an apparent attempt to burn our constitution. And our prodding the great bear by supplying munitions to Ukraine.

My fear, is that Putin will be backed into such a corner for not putting Ukraine out of his misery and will launch a major nuclear strike against the US and Europe. My hope is that if he is that stupid, our military will launch an equal barrage totally annihilating his prized Russia. He will probably survive because I am sure he is prepared for this scenario and will ride it out in his man-cave. He doesn't seem to realize that even if he survives, the world would be a smoldering heap. His perfect hell.