Thread: More riot bullshit (and the Mainstream media won't use the word 'riot')

More riot bullshit (and the Mainstream media won't use the word 'riot')

It's disgusting to me how the media are lumping the rioters in with protestors and the liberal elite are pushing their bail. Protesters arent the ones being arrested

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    It's disgusting to me how the media are lumping the rioters in with protestors and the liberal elite are pushing their bail. Protesters arent the ones being arrested
    Like a shark scents blood and closes in, the Faux Media rushes in to help create, and promote, a "crisis."
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    NBC Nightly news just complained about a resurgence of Covid because of the protests. They are loving it, the great news of riots causing disease. It doesn't get much better for the "news"

The media keeps on calling the RIOTERS and LOOTERS and THUGS, "protesters". I see 'some' peaceful protesters who are just waving signs. I'm okay with them. But the media is NUTS. And now BIDEN's campaign is bailing out the rioters from jail.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Like a shark scents blood and closes in, the Faux Media rushes in to help create, and promote, a "crisis."
    Just watched a vid where a cute reporter gal and her cam guy were pepperballed by police.

That said, the bidet campaign bailing out domestic enemies is surely a sign civil war is coming.

We've already done this.

also recall this;
    Commissioner Suggests U.N. Send Troops To Fight ‘Quiet Genocide’ Of Gun Violence In Chicago
    https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/12...-gun-violence/
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 06-01-2020 at 01:51 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

So do we let the UN clean up Chicago then when they start the mission creep, take them all out?

They ARE a disposable ARMY. Or they will be if they ever set foot on this land.

BISHOP

Same thing they have been doing for years, change the language, change the narrative, to try and change the way you think. It is an attempt to manipulate you.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZboQEOU...pg&name=medium

I found this on twitter. Looks like an antifa org chart. This ought to reflect poorly on those who get arrested as it proves they are not spontaneous protesters but organized "insurrection".

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post

I found this on twitter. Looks like an antifa org chart. This ought to reflect poorly on those who get arrested as it proves they are not spontaneous protesters but organized "insurrection".

This whole thing is complete cowardice by most of our leadership for a failure to call out rioters for what they are. They are accusing the president of driving a wedge in our society. How about starting by driving a wedge between lawful and unlawful behavior and stop equating people who are peacefully exercising their first amendment right to protest with the trouble makers who seem to conveniently show up after dark to riot.

Also pay attention, the demographics of the rioters are different then the protestors. CNN/MSNBC should be ashmed.

A lot of those rioting are college aged white kids.
    Last edited by NAPOTS; 06-02-2020 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    This whole thing is complete cowardice by most of our leadership for a failure to call out rioters for what they are. They are accusing the president of driving a wedge in our society. How about starting by driving a wedge between lawful and unlawful behavior and stop equating people who are peacefully exercising their first amendment right to protest with the trouble makers who seem to conveniently show up after dark to riot.

Also pay attention, the demographics of the rioters are different then the protestors. CNN/MSNBC should be ashmed.

A lot of those rioting are college aged white kids.
    They're the entitled kids that have been brainwashed by their communist professors to spread hatred of America, and all it stands for, wherever they gather. They are the useful fodder of the Commucrat Party.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Might wanna read these;

WHAT… AND WHO… Is Really Behind Antifa Groups Hijacking Protests Of George Floyd’s Death And Turning Them Into Riots?
    Obama’s two-term scheme (January 20, 2009–January 20, 2017) to engineer America away from its Christian and traditional moorings was not over, and no Republican successor was going to change that.
    Since then, a lot has happened, and very quickly.
    Obama immediately moved across town and set up bunkers just two miles from the White House, where he and his Organizing for Action (OFA) associates and their 250 offices nationwide commenced efforts to effectively function as what some in the Capital beltway have already called a “shadow government” third-term pseudo-presidency. There, “legacies” from Obama era “accomplishments” are crafted (often against established facts) and spoon-fed to media accomplices while unprecedented efforts to fight, dismiss, and sabotage Trump and his popular “America First” agenda are funded by a $40-million-dollar (and growing) war chest. Young liberal activists, like Manchurian candidates, have been activated to oppose the new administration at every turn—immigration reform, Obamacare replacement, border security, and more. They are also aided in that effort by the Obama Foundation, whose IRS-approved mission is supposed to be for funding and operating a library to house the former president’s official papers for posterity, much like other presidents have done.
    https://www.skywatchtv.com/2020/06/0...g-books-shado/

Shocking Evidence That Indicates That Somebody Is Trying To Orchestrate An Internal Uprising Inside The United States
    On Sunday night, New York’s top terrorism cop, Deputy Commissioner for Intelligence and Counterterrorism John Miller, detailed his office’s analysis and investigation into why the New York City protests have become so violent and damaging at times.
    “No. 1, before the protests began,” Miller said, “organizers of certain anarchist groups set out to raise bail money and people who would be responsible to be raising bail money, they set out to recruit medics and medical teams with gear to deploy in anticipation of violent interactions with police.”
    https://endoftheamericandream.com/ar...-united-states

A video clip, shared by a Twitter user named Alexander Parker, shows two Boston Police officers unloading bricks from their truck inside what appears to be an alleyway as they carefully place them on a brick pallet on the right-side of the vehicle. The truck's bed is filled to the brim with hundreds of bricks.
    https://www.ibtimes.sg/boston-police...violence-46144

saw a twitter post yesterday with pics of some cops covering a fork lift unloading pallets of bricks from a flatbed truck in some parking lot
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Surely you guys went rioting when this happened;
    https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/her-name-i...exual-assault/

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Surely you guys went rioting when this happened;
    https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/her-name-i...exual-assault/
    Well, yeah. I flipped a couple cars myself. Then went looting.

Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

I thought I'd just post this here. From 4chan:

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

I thought I'd just post this here. From 4chan:

Interesting....

Freedom isn't free.

I've been hearing rumors of this for around a week. Now it is starting to make its way out there.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...071539036.html

If they knew eachother and had a history I'd chalk this one up to flat out murder and not police brutality which means (suprise suprise) the public was manipulated by the media yet again.

There's vids on liveleak and mebbe elsewhere where someone looking like the deceased attended his own funeral, with a mask on of course.