Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Gay nightclub shot up. Prepare for incoming antigun BS

Quote Originally Posted by Hatedbysheeple View Post
    I'm gonna take her word with a grain of of salt, I doubt her knowledge of firearms extends beyond the difference of a pistol and rifle.
    Agreed and I probably didn't get an exact quote but I think it's good to hear some eyewitness accounts.
    At least while it's still out there
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

you all need to lighten up.how about a joke?

muslim walks into a gay bar

bartender: what will it be?

muslim: free shots for everyone!!

DHS ordered me to scrub records of Muslims with terror ties
    http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-bl...ms-with-terror

The FBI interviewed the suspect twice over incendiary comments he made to coworkers, which he said he made in anger because he thought he was being discriminated against for being a Muslim. The investigation into Mateen was closed after that.
    The investigation into the mass shooting will continue, along with determining whether the agency should have done anything differently, or whether it should make any changes going forward. “We are looking for needles in a nationwide haystack,” said Comey.
    http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/...mass-shooting/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Guys story is about what happened in 2009. Good to know but that was over 7 years ago . I'd like to know if it's still going on?
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Academy Sports Pulling Modern Sporting Rifles From Shelves
    The most shocking development is that the conference call outlined a new policy requiring any sale of more than 10 boxes in a caliber that Academy deems an “assault rifle caliber” will require the buyer to furnish personal information that Academy is planning on keeping in a database, other employees have stated that they were just directed to “report the transaction” with no clear outline on how to do so.

TFB reached out to Academy Sports’ media department and has not received comment at this time, we will update as we learn more information.
    http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...ifles-shelves/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    I'm just wondering how many red flags it takes the FBI to.........
    Tonight hey had an interview with the gun store owner
    He said he phoned the FBI weeks ago when the shooter was trying to get body armor and bulk ammo
    He was also on his cell phone talking "some foreign language"
    Not a crime really but made the the owner uncomfortable enough to make the call
    Never got a reply
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    Tonight hey had an interview with the gun store owner
    He said he phoned the FBI weeks ago when the shooter was trying to get body armor and bulk ammo
    He was also on his cell phone talking "some foreign language"
    Not a crime really but made the the owner uncomfortable enough to make the call
    Never got a reply
    I guess maybe if he walked into FBI headquarters with a bomb strapped across his chest carrying and AK, maybe then...... But then again they probably have orders from the head muzzie in the whitehouse to negotiate.....

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

This is a little on the borderline conspiracy theory side, but has anyone noticed that there is NO talk of Hitlery's email problems since this occurred?

I find this to be a little too coincidental. Things were just starting to heat up for Hitlery and, now, she's getting a little breathing space.

All the attention is off her and on guns, with no letup in sight.

I find this interesting and the timing is perfect....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    This is a little on the borderline conspiracy theory side, but has anyone noticed that there is NO talk of Hitlery's email problems since this occurred?

I find this to be a little too coincidental. Things were just starting to heat up for Hitlery and, now, she's getting a little breathing space.

Of course it's perfect timing. This kind of crap ALWAYS happens before an election, or before a major "gun law" push.

0bama IS completely transparent. We see exactly what he has planned, and he never fails to disappoint.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation

Zero talk about bernie sanders either.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

I see this as more opportunistic. It was not planned but I think the MSM was looking for anything to distract the public from the worsening e-mail issue she has and this was more than they could have hoped for.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    The conspiracy theory too good. Have an Islamic terrorist kill as many of a specific group (any actually) knowing that Trump will go ballistic about his wanting to ban Muslims from coming into the country until we have a way to vette them. Trump falls for it and the news media shows him as the fanatic, and the graceful, understanding queen hillary telling everyone how good she is and how racist Trump is.

Of course as stated, suddenly the illegal activity that was being investigate on the queen to be comes to a stop. And with due respect to the LGBT community since we are supposed to be a nation of everyone being equal, the killing of a group based on their beliefs is more important than crimes against the state. Especially when it is a foreign invader that is pulling off the crimes against humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    Guys story is about what happened in 2009. Good to know but that was over 7 years ago . I'd like to know if it's still going on?
    "I asked Haney about the false, but very loudly repeated, administration narrative that Orlando jihadi Omar Mateen was “self-radicalized” — an assertion that grows more ridiculous with each new revelation about his background.

Haney described the self-radicalization narrative as “surreal.”

“Imagine what it must have been like to be an active-duty subject matter expert in counter-terrorism,” he said:

I had my own superiors making these kind of statements incessantly. When I was sitting there with evidence, for example, about the Ft. Pierce mosque – not only was there another person that blew himself up in Syria, but there’s an individual who is teaching a radicalization course who is on early release for weapons charges and tax fraud. And then his own father is vice-president of the mosque.

“As though nobody knew anything – that’s completely preposterous,” he said. “If you know anything about the Islamic worldview, family and community is ultimately central to everything they do. The concept of operating alone is anathema to the Islamic worldview. They just don’t do it.”

“So, self-radicalization – what does that even mean any more?” he asked. “Nobody is self-anything in this world we live in.”

I suggested that one of the driving forces behind the self-radicalization narrative is that it protects the Obama administration from charges that it dropped the ball on counterterrorism, portraying terrorists like Mateen as thunderbolts nobody could have seen coming.

Haney laughed derisively at the idea of pushing that excuse when we know Mateen was interviewed on multiple occasions by the FBI. He compared it to the way President Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton blamed the Benghazi terror attack on a “spontaneous video protest,” a false narrative meant to get them off the hook for being so completely unprepared to deal with the crisis. In both Benghazi and Orlando, red flags were ignored, and now they are retroactively denied.

“They say radicalization is ‘sudden.’ Well, a rocket launch looks very sudden, if you don’t know about all the months of hard work it took to get that rocket onto the launch pad,” Haney observed.

He denounced these political games as dangerously cynical.

“That’s when the false narrative morphs into an ominous malevolent entity, because the President is contradicting his own law enforcement agencies,” he observed.

Another false narrative he criticized was the fiction that radical Islamic organizations won’t cooperate, especially if they fall on opposite sides of the Sunni-Shiite divide. Haney stressed that obedience to sharia law — which he said radicals across the sectarian spectrum are “eighty percent in agreement on” — and the desire to impose it upon secular governments was a powerful common interest."
    http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...adicalization/

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

I am almost positive that Richard was talking about the article about Academy Sports removing ARs from the public displays and not about the radicalization of the Orlando shooter. What you posted about the shooter is interesting and I really like the analogy of the rocket launch. I think that is very descriptive.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

This is kinda interesting;
    " Santa Monica: Two police officers who wish to remain anonymous for fear of retaliation say that James Wesley Howell, an Indiana man who was found with a car full of explosives and weapons on Sunday morning, told police he was part of a team that planned shooting attacks on gay communities in Florida and California.

Howell told police he was turning himself in because he wanted protection. His story was that he had been assured by his recruiters that he would not be harmed in the shooting but, when he heard on the news that Omar Mateen, the lead gunman in the Orlando group, had been killed by sniper fire, he realized he was being set up as a patsy and would be killed."
    http://thelastgreatstand.com/2016/06...alse-flag-ops/

EXCLUSIVE: FBI investigating ‘conspiracy’ tip from a rose peddler who claims Orlando shooter and his ‘pretty-eyed’ wife met regularly with a group of six other ‘foreigners’ in a dark corner of a West Palm Beach bar
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4BxiUoPbP
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 06-18-2016 at 02:54 PM.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    This is kinda interesting;
    " Santa Monica: Two police officers who wish to remain anonymous for fear of retaliation say that James Wesley Howell, an Indiana man who was found with a car full of explosives and weapons on Sunday morning, told police he was part of a team that planned shooting attacks on gay communities in Florida and California.

Howell told police he was turning himself in because he wanted protection. His story was that he had been assured by his recruiters that he would not be harmed in the shooting but, when he heard on the news that Omar Mateen, the lead gunman in the Orlando group, had been killed by sniper fire, he realized he was being set up as a patsy and would be killed."
    http://thelastgreatstand.com/2016/06...alse-flag-ops/

EXCLUSIVE: FBI investigating ‘conspiracy’ tip from a rose peddler who claims Orlando shooter and his ‘pretty-eyed’ wife met regularly with a group of six other ‘foreigners’ in a dark corner of a West Palm Beach bar
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4BxiUoPbP
    Our Mulatto/Muslim-in-Chief would say all this is wrong. It's still the AR15's fault and that guns are just too easy to buy....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Omar Mateen had ties to Boston bombers friend Ibragim Todashev.

Orlando nightclub shooter Omar Mateen mentioned the Boston bombers in a 911 call to police during the Pulse night club terrorist attack. Mateen Lived in Orlando where the Boston bombers friend Aberheim Todashev was living around the time of the Boston bombing. Todashem and tamerlan tsarnaev allegedly confessed to committing the Waltham Tripple Homocide on 9/11/2011 in Massachusettsthrough a written confession extracted under questionable practices.
    Todashev, after 12 hours of questioning by the FBI was shot to death in his Orlando apartment.
    Omar Mateen was interviewed by the FBI after the Boston bombings back in 2013.
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e49_1465955577

2013: Orlando Terrorist Threatened To Kill Fla. Sheriff And His Family, FBI Dismissed Threat
    “Omar became very agitated and made a comment that he could have Al Qaeda kill my employee and his family,” he told the TC Palm Wednesday. “If that wasn’t bad enough, he followed it up with very disturbing comments about women and followed it up with very disturbing comments about Jews and then went on to say that the Fort Hood shooter was justified in his actions.”
    http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/17/20...#ixzz4C46ydmy6

Lynch: Transcripts of Mateen's calls to law enforcement will omit references to Islamic terrorism
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0f4_1466376563

During a Wednesday Q&A session following a press briefing by Florida and FBI officials on the horrific terror attack at the nightclub in Orlando, a reporter could be heard asking, "Is the FBI tracking the Westboro Baptist Church"? FBI agent Ron Hopper quickly dismissed the ridiculous question by saying, "I have no information on that at this time."
    http://nation.foxnews.com/2016/06/18...ing-extremists
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 06-20-2016 at 10:40 AM.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast