Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone else notice that this is the WORST it has ever been aka Anti Gun Media Hysteria?

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    Our country is shifting to the left. .
    Actually not. Our country is shifting to the right. It's the LEFT WINGERS who are hysterical and 'going full throttle' before Obama leaves office in November. They're hysterical because their narrative has many detractors and confidence in the liberal media is at an all time low. So low that their commie Allies in 'Entertainment' have to try to help out and attempt to 'sway the public mood' with their own misinformed tropes.

They're fighting tooth and nail. They're terrified of a Trump presidency. Personally the only person that can destroy a Trump presidency is Trump himself. I love the fact that the left hates him so much, but he IS unpredictable.

The Leftist media are waging all out war because their vaunted plans have NOT panned out. The economy sucks. Obamacare sucks. Terrorism is on the rise. No one respects us. The problem is that they have TONS of rich assholes who prop them up. Soros, all the Tech giants in Silicon Valley (A bastion of libtard thinking), and Hollywood.

Don't take their boldness as a sign that they're winning. Sure they may win some horrible victories, but you only see such hysteria when their backs are to the wall.
    Last edited by tank_monkey; 06-16-2016 at 04:08 PM.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 02/2013 s15v8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Actually not. Our country is shifting to the right. It's the LEFT WINGERS who are hysterical and 'going full throttle' before Obama leaves office in November. They're hysterical because their narrative has many detractors and confidence in the liberal media is at an all time low. So low that their commie Allies in 'Entertainment' have to try to help out and attempt to 'sway the public mood' with their own misinformed tropes.

They're fighting tooth and nail. They're terrified of a Trump presidency. Personally the only person that can destroy a Trump presidency is Trump himself. I love the fact that the left hates him so much, but he IS unpredictable.

The Leftist media are waging all out war because their vaunted plans have NO panned out. The economy sucks. Obamacare sucks. Terrorism is on the rise. No one respects us. The problem is that they have TONS of rich assholes who prop them up. Soros, all the Tech giants in Silicon Valley (A bastion of libtard thinking), and Hollywood.

Don't take their boldness as a sign that they're winning. Sure they may win some horrible victories, but you only see such hysteria when their backs are to the wall.
    Yeah, I'm seeing more extreme articles about getting a gun is easier than a puppy or even more extreme a frapichino from Starbucks

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    Maybe I'm not thinking correctly but I'm not seeing the problem with blocking people who are on a terrorist watch list from buying guns. Help me understand. Because if this guy was blocked legally from buying the gun, even if he still got one and did what he did. They wouldn't be able to blame the existing laws. It would be an "illegally" purchased firearm.
    I heard today on Rush that in one year the Obama administration put 450,000 people on the watch list. Clearly their list has massive errors. I realize that both parties have little or no respect for due process but should are rights be taken away without due process?

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post

The Leftist media are waging all out war because their vaunted plans have NO panned out. The economy sucks. Obamacare sucks. Terrorism is on the rise. No one respects us. The problem is that they have TONS of rich assholes who prop them up. Soros, all the Tech giants in Silicon Valley (A bastion of libtard thinking), and Hollywood.

If you are correct then where are all of the conservative blacks, latinos, and asians? Why is the demographic issue I mentioned not the major factor at play? I respectfully disagree with you. Their boldness is because they sense a tipping point.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I really wish this didn't happen, but if the murders had to occur, I wish the Islamic scum had used one of the other two favorite killing devices, the truck laden with explosives. I wonder how the news media would have reacted to a Timothy McVeigh style bomb that would have taken out the whole building leaving 150 plus dead? With all due respect to the dead and injured, would a huge fiery blast been better?

Or the third way that Jihadists used against American soft targets, the Boeing aircraft. Ban the 757 anyone? I think not.

Yep, another useless assault weapon ban would definitely have prevented these murders. Wait, murder is illegal and that law didn't work either.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    I'm not sure if its been posted yet, but Trump has signaled his willingness to accept barring no-fly list people from buying guns. Additionally the NRA is putting out some signals that it too may be willing to cave on this issue. What strikes me is Trump's assertion that he supports the new law and will work to change the NRA's position on the issue. If the NRA caves, we'll know Trump manipulates them and not the other way around.

Ironically, the ACLU is now one of the loudest voices on opposition to a law of this type, citing fifth amendment concerns.

I believe the Feds now use a consolidated watch list which has superseded the early TSA no-fly list. Trump needs to be educated about this watch list. The following article indicates 45 percent of the records need to be removed per the DOJ IG.

https://www.wired.com/2007/09/700000-name-ter/

With respect to the NRA, if they cave my future donations will be shifted to a no-compromise group. There can be no compromise with the gun control proponents because a compromise means we give up something and they move on to push for more until at some point we are like England.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I I wonder how the news media would have reacted to a Timothy McVeigh style bomb
    There would have been no major difference - their reaction would have blamed Christians, White People, Conservatives, and the Republican Party.

The bottom line today seems to be that people are idiots. The Koran says "[W]e shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve...." Yet we are supposed to believe that Islam is a religion of piece.

I wonder if the Obama lovers ever consider the following.
    http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/06/...ht-in-schools/

If you are correct then where are all of the conservative blacks, latinos, and asians?

the media simply pretends they do not exist.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    the media simply pretends they do not exist.
    TRUE!!! Have you seen the blowback to ANY conservative Black, Hispanic or Asian? They're called Uncle Toms or worse.

I mention that I think things are looking better because for the first time in my region of California (the heavily BLUE sector near SF) I saw a LATINO, a Chinese and a Japanese Candidates for different districts running as REPUBLICANS. The Dems were working full bore against them because they're scared. Their propaganda machines are working full bore to trick minorities into thinking that the Democrats are their friends.

You don't hear about them because the media has a virtual BLACKOUT on them. Can't have racial minorities actually SUPPORTING the republicans or conservatives now can we?

The media only wants ONE narrative. Republicans are either rich white businessmen or poor racist redneck Christian males. I've actually run into Democrats who were stunned that any WOMAN could be a Republican. And I have many Asian and East Indian acquaintances who routinely run into people who are SHOCKED that they are not Democrats.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12